Sneijder (Merged)

i think tevez not being included yesterday sugest this swap deal could be close i would imagine inter have already talked to tevez now city are talking to schnejder .i dont no how much wages he is on but must be similar or if not more than tevez maybe we are trying to lower his wage demands then deal will be done but thats just my guess.

i think this is still on meself.no one think it was weird that carlos wasnt even at the match on monday???? forget what cookie said,its the only viable option both ourselves and inter have!!

richards30 said:
i think this is still on meself.no one think it was weird that carlos wasnt even at the match on monday???? forget what cookie said,its the only viable option both ourselves and inter have!!
His absence from the match (as from the semi-final) was entirely predictable. It is time some fans (don't mean you, Richards30) woke up to the fact that Tevez does not love the club, the owner and the fans - he loves himself, his children and possibly Joorabchian.

I hope a swap with Sneijder is still on.

Inter pres Moratti: “There has never been any sort of negotiation for Sneijder. If Eto’o leaves then Wes will remain" Moratti: But Sneijder was untouchable even before this Eto'o discussion began. But yes, even more so now. Sneijder will stay. Moratti also responds to Inter fans over Eto'o sale: The fans were disappointed when Ibrahimovic left too. Moratti also played down link to Tevez "I don't think we will reach him in the end" but suggested Forlan/Lavezzi could be targets.from Gazzetta dello Sport

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.