Sneijder (Merged)

Nasri and Sneijder are needed.

We have a season ahead of us where big things are expected. What we do lack in our side is CL experience, we have a couple of players who have played in it but as a squad we lack experience. Nasri and Sniejder both have this experience, and this is a reason we signed Clichy as well remember.

Nasri will be more flexible in the position he plays whereas Sneijder will be in the middle of the 3 behind our main striker.

I would suggest Tevez will go to Inter, whether thats a loan with view to a perm move or its a move in full.

We will go for it this year so bringing in both of these guys will be needed imo.

GerBlueBear said:
I don't quite understand why people don't rate Sneijder, they've quite clearly never watched him, he's holding this price tag and wages for a reason...and that is he is pure quality. Granted, we'd need our medical team to keep his knees going strong all season but his Champions League experience would be imperitive this season. The guy's 27 years of age, potentially has his best few seasons ahead of him!

Not to say that Nasri ain't a tidy little player himself but I can't see him reaching the heights of Sneijder by the time he's 27 and I keep saying it on here but the guys never completed a full season in the Prem, he's as injured as often as he is playing, that's worrying at such a young age, prehaps in a few seasons the Prem will really have took it's toll on him.

So yeah I'd have Wesley in a heart beat and that's regardless if Tevez stays or not! People want Sneijder and Nasri...well if greed certainly is good then I want Sneijder and Tevez!

Totally agree fella,it amuses me how some people see Sneijder as some old washed up has been at the ripe old age of 27 (birhday in June).

Did anybody remember that old washed up red twat called Paul Scholes?He was still running rings round top four midfields into his mid thirties.

Getting this guy in,in my opinion would give us an even better chance than we have now of winning the PL,and dare i say it possibly the CL.

flb said:
GerBlueBear said:
I don't quite understand why people don't rate Sneijder, they've quite clearly never watched him, he's holding this price tag and wages for a reason...and that is he is pure quality. Granted, we'd need our medical team to keep his knees going strong all season but his Champions League experience would be imperitive this season. The guy's 27 years of age, potentially has his best few seasons ahead of him!

Not to say that Nasri ain't a tidy little player himself but I can't see him reaching the heights of Sneijder by the time he's 27 and I keep saying it on here but the guys never completed a full season in the Prem, he's as injured as often as he is playing, that's worrying at such a young age, prehaps in a few seasons the Prem will really have took it's toll on him.

So yeah I'd have Wesley in a heart beat and that's regardless if Tevez stays or not! People want Sneijder and Nasri...well if greed certainly is good then I want Sneijder and Tevez!

Totally agree fella,it amuses me how some people see Sneijder as some old washed up has been at the ripe old age of 27 (birhday in June).

Did anybody remember that old washed up red twat called Paul Scholes?He was still running rings round top four midfields into his mid thirties.

Getting this guy in,in my opinion would give us an even better chance than we have now of winning the PL,and dare i say it possibly the CL.
careful now mate,sensible posts will get you grief on here!!!! ;-)

flb said:
GerBlueBear said:

Totally agree fella, hence my post along similar lines about him adding experience to our squad, experience which is essential to push for PL and CL this season.

BlueMark said:
flb said:
GerBlueBear said:

Totally agree fella, hence my post along similar lines about him adding experience to our squad, experience which is essential to push for PL and CL this season.

The thought frightens me that we may miss out on the final piece of our midfield jigsaw.

Has Billy or Dam posted any recent info?

flb said:
BlueMark said:
flb said:

The thought frightens me that we may miss out on the final piece of our midfield jigsaw.

Dont think either have posted anything in recent days, however I am sure the club have options for this midfield spot, hopefully we can secure him but if not then I am sure we have others to consider.

BlueMark said:
flb said:
BlueMark said:

Dont think either have posted anything in recent days, however I am sure the club have options for this midfield spot, hopefully we can secure him but if not then I am sure we have others to consider.

schneijder would enhance our chances of doing well in the champions league we have players who can tackle and get around the pitch but what we dont have apart from silva is someone who always attempts the forward pass or through ball this is crucial when the standard of play increases.Schneijder would give us contol in the middle someone who can put his foot on the ball and conduct the play so for me schneijder is a very important piece in our team building .

Transfermarkt values both Tevez and Sneijder at exactly the same price 40m euros. If we take off the blue tinted specs we aren't going to get Sneijder and a big wedge of cash for Tevez.

Sneijder's a World class player, and along with Aguero and Nasri would take our team onto another level.

This could mean absolute fuck all but just been told that tevez was just seen walking into a Italian restaurant this lunch time. Talks was meant to start today aswell with his agent and inter officials and Sneijder has just put on twitter that he's just returned home from ibiza. Like I said it could definitely mean fuck all.

The entire team played well last night but can you imagine Sneijder instead of Barry and Nasri instead of AJ.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.