Snooker

From 6-3 down he took six frames on the bounce. He reckons he is a better player now than he he’s ever been. Scary.

Neither player performed at their best today. Trump's form dropeed off a cliff though in the evening session. Potted some corkers still but didn't have the cue ball under really tight control. Think they mentioned something about atmospheric conditions affecting the spin on the ball but surely it's been like that all week.

Last edited:
Neither player performed at their best today. Trump's form dropeed off a cliff though in the evening session. Potted some corkers still but didn't have the cue ball under really tight control. Think they mentioned something about atmospheric conditions affecting the spin on the ball but surely it's been like that all week.
Sudden change in temperature and humidity from Saturday onwards. Trump seems to be the new Jimmy White to me, always looks like he'll suffer when the pressure is on. Mind you, that goes for anyone O'Sullivan plays I suppose.

Up there with the best Ronnie has played. The man defies logic and if he was playing a more ‘high profile’ sport he would be recognised as one of, if not our greatest ever sports person.
He is quite brilliant there’s no doubt, that match against Ding was incredible. His loud mouthed fans however, are most unlikeable.

Dominic Dave vs Stan Moody in the second round of the Welsh Open is one of the worst games I’ve ever seen televised.

Moody has a pot success rate of under 65% going into the 5th frame.

Dale hasn’t been much better. It’s like watching pissed, club snooker.

Dominic Dave vs Stan Moody in the second round of the Welsh Open is one of the worst games I’ve ever seen televised.

Moody has a pot success rate of under 65% going into the 5th frame.

Dale hasn’t been much better. It’s like watching pissed, club snooker.

Moody looks about 10

Dale looks about 60

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.