Snooker

It’s the Players Championship on ITV4 and O’Sullivan v Selby. Both players have so far missed shots where they would have taken them, and it might be me but the pockets on the table look small. Do they all have to be of a certain size or can they be within limits?

I can't stand snooker nowadays as most players are like potting robots devoid of charisma. O'Sullivan is like a throwback to the good old days though, exciting and willing to entertain the audience with exhibition type shots, as did Higgins and White back in the day.

It’s the Players Championship on ITV4 and O’Sullivan v Selby. Both players have so far missed shots where they would have taken them, and it might be me but the pockets on the table look small. Do they all have to be of a certain size or can they be within limits?

I read the other day that post 1990 the size of the pockets were a mandated size for all professional tournaments.

As posted in the 'Youtube' thread. Just watched this fantastic old documentary around Welsh snooker in it's prime.

The often forgotten Cliff Wilson is such a fantastic showman throughout.

Linking this back to tonight's game it's quite unbelievable that Cliff Wilson actually played and defeated O'Sullivan in his first UK championship. You wouldn't think they would have ever met.

Looking forward to this ffs where did that come from surely twat that Selby

Tour Championship starts on Monday 1st April at The Manchester Central, would of been ok if this was on last week during the international break

Just seen the Saudi Arabia on euro sport ( waiting for the cycling ).

It's embarrassing coverage, sounds like there's about 50 people in the crowd. Presenters are fucking awful. This has to be the worst sport courage I have ever seen. This is crap

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.