So Ade haters will you admit you were wrong?

Cant belive some of the crap on this forum, He came to the club last year and had a storming run of form, and just as he was seemingy settling in he suffered a very traumatic event, most players never experience that in the whole career never mind their first season at a club. By the way scoring a Hat Trick at any level against any opposition is an achievment, get off the guy's back, give him credit where due and admit he still has much to offer.

Credit where it's due, Ade finished 3 times and fucked up another 3 easy chances. Silva was amazing and if I had someone with his vision landing them on a plate for me, I'd fancy my chances.
Not saying Ade didn't have a good game and doesn't deserve credit, because he does, but if he doesn't kick on now ala Tevez, he's not going to get me raving about him for a very long time.
Hope he starts against Arsenal, hope he proves me wrong, hope he has a brilliant career at City, but still have very major doubts.

Blueboy Danny said:
Cant belive some of the crap on this forum, He came to the club last year and had a storming run of form, and just as he was seemingy settling in he suffered a very traumatic event, most players never experience that in the whole career never mind their first season at a club. By the way scoring a Hat Trick at any level against any opposition is an achievment, get off the guy's back, give him credit where due and admit he still has much to offer.

The reason why people have a go at him is because they know he has all the attributes to be the best striker in the league.

He played for about 2 months after what happened at the African Nations Cup.

Nobody is dismissing that, but if that is the reason for his poor form (which I don't agree with) then he has to seriously think about his future in football.

There has been plenty of comments attributed to him about moving to other teams since pre-season (if you believe the press).

It's basically up to him to show everyone he is committed to playing football and to our club.

i wont admit that i was wrong per say, but he ticked the boxes tonight
on sunday, say what u like, he looked like hed given up and just didnt want to be there. he was unbelievably poor.

he looked better tonight, his touch let him down at times or he could have had 5 or 6 really, but that will come back with time i guess. you cant have a go at a striker scoring a hat-trick in europe thou, id just like to see that endeavour abit more often

the polish team where not weak and whosoever say so doesn't no football.he did great and was excellent with is touches but he needs consistency in his play.

didactic said:
For the past few weeks I have been getting stick for backing Ade and saying he would come good. Hope the haters can admit they made a mistake and that he was just going through a dip in form.

Knee jerk reaction much?

He hasnt scored for months, and he when he plays he frequently loses the ball, doesnt run around, and/or gets offside.

A hattrick against one of the bottom side in the Polish league doesnt change my opinion that he is shite.

He's not getting smarter, but Silva more than makes up for him!

I think they could be a good pair in real life. Just like George and Lennie in Of Mice and Men.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.