So have ya Missed Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
keemcfc said:
ive always wondered, how do you trace an ip?

IP is sent as part of the initial webpage request. Once I see that, I use a tool I built using MaxMind's GeoIP technology and Google's Google Maps API to basically give me a dot on a map that shows me where the IP comes from.

Damocles said:
keemcfc said:
ive always wondered, how do you trace an ip?

IP is sent as part of the initial webpage request. Once I see that, I use a tool I built using MaxMind's GeoIP technology and Google's Google Maps API to basically give me a dot on a map that shows me where the IP comes from.
erm, oh yeah.

comes in handy on here a lot.

i always thought it was ilegal because you could get his exact adress or something?

keemcfc said:
Damocles said:
erm, oh yeah.

i always thought it was ilegal because you could get his exact adress or something?

It wouldn't be the exact location, more the location of the first ISP server he's connected to.

quiet_riot said:
keemcfc said:
erm, oh yeah.

It wouldn't be the exact location, more the location of the first ISP server he's connected to.

Damocles got very close to my bloody house when I asked him to trace me (for a laugh). I went outside and started looking behind the bushes. I swear I heard heavy-breathing and footsteps receding into the near-distance.

"He's here, he's there".

Reading. Excellent.

Lark Lane Blue said:
Does that mean we can finally ban this twunt?
come on modds, ban him, weve got 110% proof that he's a wuming liar!

please?

ps. not the guy ive quoted, i mean thenews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.