so i'll ask again........

fbloke said:
Ducado said:
fbloke said:
I would suggest that everyone who believes there is an agenda against City is either a conspiracy theory nut or....

347gqi0.png

Was it like you when you thought there was conspiracy against you on here?

Find where I ever said that there was a conspiracy against me.

I made the point that you, as a mod should not behave the way that you did towards ANY poster on here.

As a mod you should be the one who calms people down and not one who stirs the shit, IMHO.

And as it is against the CoC to WUM - something you accused me of directly - I wondered why you, a mod never warned me about it or indeed banned me.

And yet apparently the referees are inconsistant? Seems to me they would be ideal for modding on here ;-)

Moderator decisions tend to even themselves out over the course of a season ;).

blink922 said:
Statt0 said:
City are not accusing referees of bias but there are fears that the club’s raised profile and the reputation of certain players could be conspiring against them.

The City brass must be as paranoid and delusional as most of us apparently are!

So glad to see we're fighting against this bullshit.

The club do not see it as an agenda. They see it as a reaction to the change in the status quo and a natural phenomenon when organizations rely on interpretation and not robust systems.

hgblue said:
fbloke said:
And yet apparently the referees are inconsistant? Seems to me they would be ideal for modding on here ;-)

Moderator decisions tend to even themselves out over the course of a season ;).

Great stuff guys, hahaha

lloydie said:
BigJoe#1 said:
samharris said:
Hello and could soon be goodbye.. :)

Could be, but I must ask why?

Maybe because you named yourself after Joe Jordan?

Fair enough I've been sussed. lol,

By the way wasn't a certain Mr Corrigan referred to as Big Joe?? As for Mr Hart, but youreright it mus have been that Manchester United and Leeds United leg-end, especially as he's doing such a good job with Tottenham.

Agenda, YHAL

LittleStan said:
blink922 said:
Statt0 said:
City are not accusing referees of bias but there are fears that the club’s raised profile and the reputation of certain players could be conspiring against them.

The City brass must be as paranoid and delusional as most of us apparently are!

So glad to see we're fighting against this bullshit.

The club do not see it as an agenda. They see it as a reaction to the change in the status quo and a natural phenomenon when organizations rely on interpretation and not robust systems.

Yeah because it would be a great idea for our staff to come out and blatantly say we feel the referees are biased against us. Read between the lines.

Substitute "double standards" for agenda and I would not argue. Southgate and the swamp thug both agreed that cup football is different and tackling should be allowed even if goes a bit over the top. So why was Vinnie sent off in a cup match?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.