so i'll ask again........

danburge82 said:
bluefandk said:
danburge82 said:
By doing exactly nothing but moan about it on an Internet forum, how is everyone else not just accepting blatant cheating? You're all doing nowt about it, even though you think it's happening!

Three threads totalling about 175 pages and still absolutely nowt has been done. If I thought there was an actual agenda I would have organised a protest outside the FA's HQ by now; you lot are still grumbling about it on here...tells me you don't really care that much that there's an agenda against us or that it's just a shit excuse for when things go against us!

Shit excuse?

How many points have dodgy refs cost us this season?

How many points have dodgy refs given to the rags?

The threads on here are about people venting their anger nothing more nothing less.
Oh I agree we've had some terrible decisions go against us, but we've also missed bag fulls of chances in most of games, either that or we were shit like we were at Everton. But yeah, I'm as pissed off as the next man when we get a decision go against us. We've got to remember we have things go for us, and United have things to against them too. Also this isn't about decisions, it's about an agenda! If I seriously thought there was an agenda I'd do more than vent my frustrations on Bluemoon!

Like do what?

Start a revolution?

I would be up for that, how about next tuesday?

Unless it rains, we would definately have to postpone if it rains, dont like rain me.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
The first penalty was a penalty so cant really grumble at that. The Cahill one could have been given in first half. The Welbeck one was soft as was ours yesterday.

The reason United came back was that Chelsea were shit.

I agree with the above

It was AVB reluctancy to tighten up in midfield at 3-0 up that cost them the 3 points nothing else.

Danamy said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
The first penalty was a penalty so cant really grumble at that. The Cahill one could have been given in first half. The Welbeck one was soft as was ours yesterday.

The reason United came back was that Chelsea were shit.

I agree with the above

It was AVB reluctancy to tighten up in midfield at 3-0 up that cost them the 3 points nothing else.

I was bafffled by that too. 3 up and still porous should have tightened up pronto at the 3rd!

hgblue said:
danburge82 said:
bluefandk said:
Shit excuse?

The threads on here are about people venting their anger nothing more nothing less.
Oh I agree we've had some terrible decisions go against us, but we've also missed bag fulls of chances in most of games, either that or we were shit like we were at Everton. But yeah, I'm as pissed off as the next man when we get a decision go against us. We've got to remember we have things go for us, and United have things to against them too. Also this isn't about decisions, it's about an agenda! If I seriously thought there was an agenda I'd do more than vent my frustrations on Bluemoon!

What would you do?
I have said before: first thing, get a group of us to hire a private investigator and collect any bits he can for us whilst we keep collating all the info we see; number two if we see we have grounds I'd go to a reliable journalist and possibly the police; if they say we has a case I'd want to go forward with it; then we can start with protests and that sort of thing.

This is an agenda people are talking about. That is fucking serious shit, proper serious, scandalous, unbelievable shit. We would be uncovering something that would hit worldwide football...<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:03 pm --<br /><br />
bluefandk said:
danburge82 said:
bluefandk said:
Shit excuse?

Like do what?

Start a revolution?

Unless it rains, we would definately have to postpone if it rains, dont like rain me.
So you think there's an agenda but your quite happy to do nothing about it? Haha! Jesus!

danburge82 said:
bluefandk said:
City Raider said:
all I'm saying is if our purpose as fans is to do what we can to help the team, what exactly are we trying to achieve here. I don't know if there is an agenda or not, I'm not interested. How does this feeling amongst us help the team?

How does accepting blatent cheating help the team?
By doing exactly nothing but moan about it on an Internet forum, how is everyone else not just accepting blatant cheating? You're all doing nowt about it, even though you think it's happening!

Three threads totalling about 175 pages and still absolutely nowt has been done. If I thought there was an actual agenda I would have organised a protest outside the FA's HQ by now; you lot are still grumbling about it on here...tells me you don't really care that much that there's an agenda against us or that it's just a shit excuse for when things go against us!

Nail, meet Head

Stolen from another forum, the Sick Swan sent alarm bells ringing in the FA it looks like.

rags yellow cards
15 (in 9 games up to and incl 1-6)
15 (in 15 games after 1-6)

City yellow cards
12 (in 9 games up to and incl 1-6, with 4 yellows in 1-6)
24 (in 15 games after 1-6)

rags red cards
1 (up to and incl 6-1)
0 (in 15 games after 1-6)

City red cards
0 (in 9 games up to and incl 1-6)
4 (in 15 games after 1-6)

LoveCity said:
Stolen from another forum, the Sick Swan sent alarm bells ringing in the FA it looks like.

rags yellow cards

City yellow cards

rags red cards
1 (up to and incl 6-1)

City red cards

No surprises.

LoveCity said:

rags yellow cards

City yellow cards

rags red cards
1 (up to and incl 6-1)

City red cards

Does this suggest a possible agenda against the rags prior to the 6-1?

danburge82 said:
I have said before: first thing, get a group of us to hire a private investigator

65zbi9.png

I'm sure this guy would help you out if he was around..

Fuckin private investigator behave!

danburge82 said:
hgblue said:
danburge82 said:

What would you do?
I have said before: first thing, get a group of us to hire a private investigator and collect any bits he can for us whilst we keep collating all the info we see; number two if we see we have grounds I'd go to a reliable journalist and possibly the police; if they say we has a case I'd want to go forward with it; then we can start with protests and that sort of thing.

This is an agenda people are talking about. That is fucking serious shit, proper serious, scandalous, unbelievable shit. We would be uncovering something that would hit worldwide football...

-- Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:03 pm --

bluefandk said:
danburge82 said:

Like do what?

Start a revolution?

So you think there's an agenda but your quite happy to do nothing about it? Haha! Jesus!

Quality reply Danburge. Very funny ;).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.