so i'll ask again........

Ducado said:
City Raider said:
some of this may or may not be true - but i don't care and it is getting ridiculous

the reason i don't care is that excuses are for losers - end of. And an excuse based on 'an agenda' is the biggest losers excuse of all

by thinking there is an agenda we are saying in effect we have no control over what we do - winners control their own destiny, losers look for reasons to fail

so i don't care how many paragraphs are written containing proof of this or that, because i believe our manager and players are winners

You have a point, however the most fair minded fan can see some of the decisions that have gone against us have been outrageous, like losing our captain for 4 games, now if I was rival manager plotting how I could hurt a rival that is what I would do.

all I'm saying is if our purpose as fans is to do what we can to help the team, what exactly are we trying to achieve here. I don't know if there is an agenda or not, I'm not interested. How does this feeling amongst us help the team?

City Raider said:
Ducado said:
City Raider said:
some of this may or may not be true - but i don't care and it is getting ridiculous

the reason i don't care is that excuses are for losers - end of. And an excuse based on 'an agenda' is the biggest losers excuse of all

by thinking there is an agenda we are saying in effect we have no control over what we do - winners control their own destiny, losers look for reasons to fail

so i don't care how many paragraphs are written containing proof of this or that, because i believe our manager and players are winners

You have a point, however the most fair minded fan can see some of the decisions that have gone against us have been outrageous, like losing our captain for 4 games, now if I was rival manager plotting how I could hurt a rival that is what I would do.

all I'm saying is if our purpose as fans is to do what we can to help the team, what exactly are we trying to achieve here. I don't know if there is an agenda or not, I'm not interested. How does this feeling amongst us help the team?

How does accepting blatent cheating help the team?

bluefandk said:
City Raider said:
Ducado said:

well.... it really help a team..... unfortunally not the our

bluefandk said:
City Raider said:
Ducado said:

by saying i don't give a fuck what you try and do, we'll win it anyway

anyway - how does pointing every little decision out help the team, didn't know the fa read this - are they gonns give us points back

bluefandk said:
City Raider said:
Ducado said:

By doing exactly nothing but moan about it on an Internet forum, how is everyone else not just accepting blatant cheating? You're all doing nowt about it, even though you think it's happening!

Three threads totalling about 175 pages and still absolutely nowt has been done. If I thought there was an actual agenda I would have organised a protest outside the FA's HQ by now; you lot are still grumbling about it on here...tells me you don't really care that much that there's an agenda against us or that it's just a shit excuse for when things go against us!

City Raider said:

I agree excuses are for losers.....But Complaining and moaning by Baconface and all there scum players in the ref face when anything goes against them plus Still have a ref on there side, what do you think of that?

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
The first penalty was a penalty so cant really grumble at that. The Cahill one could have been given in first half. The Welbeck one was soft as was ours yesterday.

The reason United came back was that Chelsea were shit.

Spot on. First half the rags totally dominated a piss poor Chelsea side. The second half, even at 3-0 up, Chelsea looked a bag of nerves.

Never comfortable even with a three goal lead at home... there are serious problems at that club.

I'm delighted the rags dropped points against a team that might not even finish top 6!

Win at Villa next week and I think we might start pulling away from them again.

danburge82 said:
bluefandk said:
City Raider said:

By doing exactly nothing but moan about it on an Internet forum, how is everyone else not just accepting blatant cheating? You're all doing nowt about it, even though you think it's happening!

Three threads totalling about 175 pages and still absolutely nowt has been done. If I thought there was an actual agenda I would have organised a protest outside the FA's HQ by now; you lot are still grumbling about it on here...tells me you don't really care that much that there's an agenda against us or that it's just a shit excuse for when things go against us!

Shit excuse?

How many points have dodgy refs cost us this season?

How many points have dodgy refs given to the rags?

The threads on here are about people venting their anger nothing more nothing less.

bluefandk said:
danburge82 said:
bluefandk said:

Shit excuse?

The threads on here are about people venting their anger nothing more nothing less.
Oh I agree we've had some terrible decisions go against us, but we've also missed bag fulls of chances in most of games, either that or we were shit like we were at Everton. But yeah, I'm as pissed off as the next man when we get a decision go against us. We've got to remember we have things go for us, and United have things to against them too. Also this isn't about decisions, it's about an agenda! If I seriously thought there was an agenda I'd do more than vent my frustrations on Bluemoon!

danburge82 said:
bluefandk said:
danburge82 said:

Shit excuse?

Oh I agree we've had some terrible decisions go against us, but we've also missed bag fulls of chances in most of games, either that or we were shit like we were at Everton. But yeah, I'm as pissed off as the next man when we get a decision go against us. We've got to remember we have things go for us, and United have things to against them too. Also this isn't about decisions, it's about an agenda! If I seriously thought there was an agenda I'd do more than vent my frustrations on Bluemoon!

What would you do?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.