So is it all over?

TCIB said:
Not yet bro, keep the faith man :)

our feeder club will end our title hopes mate, I wish I was as optimistic as you're :)

Yes. Was over when we lost 0:1 against Swansea, beyond over now.

We will be 6 points behind United after they played again.

avoidconfusion said:
Yes. Was over when we lost 0:1 against Swansea, beyond over now.

We will be 6 points behind United after they played again.

and a minimum 8 after next week with a best-result draw.

rickmcfc said:
Are you fucking mad, it was over 3 weeks ago when United picked up points at Tottenham. I said it at the time and I will say it again, the derby won't mean anything to the title race, it will be irrelevant.

it will be annoying if we have to do the line of honor if they win it before.

Of course it is. Even if we win all our remaining games, which we won't, that wont win us title. But hey, there is always next season, thats good thing in sports. I just hope that our manager, whoever it is then, will find out our best starting 11 and wont play crap just to make them happy, and/or wont play 3 defensive mids

Really does this even need to be asked. Im not joking i think we will struggle to finish 2nd at the moment.
I said after we lost to Liverpool in the League Cup we wont win anything this season. i was right as sad as that is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.