So is it all over?

Yes.unless Rooney,Welbeck,Carrick,Scholes,Giggs,Valencia all involve in a massive brawl at Ewood Park and suspended for 3 games.

Is it mathematically impossible for us to win? No?

Then it's not over is it?

I still have faith, blind optimism some might call it but being a supporter is about keeping the belief even when all seems hopeless.

In my humble, but honestly held, opinion it's been over since either
A. Our defeat at Swansea, or (perhaps more pertinently)
B. When the vermin got the last minute winner at Norwich.

SkyBlueFlux said:
Is it mathematically impossible for us to win? No?

Then it's not over is it?

I still have faith, blind optimism some might call it but being a supporter is about keeping the belief even when all seems hopeless.
go put £100 on us winning title and we see how much faith you really have.

its out of our hands now rags only have to win their games and can even afford to lose at etihad. unless they dop a point, its over, simple as

Yes it looks like it. If I was mancini i'd be so angry at the players. Some of our passing and ball control today was Sunday park stuff. Simply shocking !!!!!

its over,id all our games were at home id give us a good chance,but we still have to go to norwhich,newastle and arsenal away

i dont know what to do with roberto, ilike him but some of his tactics are terrible

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.