So is it all over?

I haven't posted here for a while - cos i was fed up with the abuse for criticising the management at MY Club. I believe now I have been fully vindicated in my opinion that Mancini was never the 'great masiah' he was foolishly being portrayed as.

The only good thing to come of the; abysmal, negative, tired, inept, bottless, performances we have witnessed since xmas (just as last season), is that Mancini will be given his cards - and i for one will be over the bluemoon about that!

I am absolutely apoplectic - goodness only knows what the owners are thinking having given this bloke £250 of their money...................they wont make that mistake again. Its also clear to me that alot of these players don not want to play for him any more.

Glad I couldnt get to this game......................

mcfc2607 said:
any team who gets beat at home to fucking sunderland should be fined and docked 10 points

this pretty much.

pretty embarrassing our team today. Sunderland of all teams. Mario kicking off with Kolarov about who gonna take the free kick. With Arsenal away next week, I'm beginning to fear we will end the season 3rd.

Fuck it, lets spend some $$$, fuck the FFP rule and bring in Ronaldo, Higuain, Gaitan and anyone else short of Messi.

Yes it is.

No chance of title anymore. Thing is...even if United would lose against Blackburn. We aren't winning the title. We still have like 4 away games left. I think we will be lucky to win 2 of them.

Yep

Away form has been dreadfull since December.
Now we look like dropping our home form.

Thank fuck Arsenal are losing. They win, beat us and only be 6 points in it and we would be fighting for 2nd.

ANY1aBLUE said:
I haven't posted here for a while - cos i was fed up with the abuse for criticising the management at MY Club. I believe now I have been fully vindicated in my opinion that Mancini was never the 'great masiah' he was foolishly being portrayed as.

The only good thing to come of the; abysmal, negative, tired, inept, bottless, performances we have witnessed since xmas (just as last season), is that Mancini will be given his cards - and i for one will be over the bluemoon about that!

I am absolutely apoplectic - goodness only knows what the owners are thinking having given this bloke £250 of their money...................they wont make that mistake again. Its also clear to me that alot of these players don not want to play for him any more.

Glad I couldnt get to this game......................

Agreed Mancini needs to go - fortunately his contraqct runs out in the summer so will cost us fook all to get rid - hopefully Mr Potatoe head goes with him also

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.