So is it all over?

Tactics, Africa, Tevez, Mario, referees, we came up short. Good effort and only an unheard of collapse by the scum can help us now. Let's fight to the death, but that fat woman is singing.

if we beat arsenal we can win it i reckon they'll slip up at wigan. We just need to win all our games upto the derby, the winner of the derby will win it IMO.

Like RAWK on here lol, it'll be our year next year.

The form since December has been top 6 at best. We play with little desire and no tempo.

Sadly, Mancini has been found out.

Anthony_18 said:
So according to the manager, if they beat QPR, City's season is over! That comment just gets worse everytime I think about it.
It's true though. Although, in reality, it was over when they got that last minute winner at Norwich a few weeks back. They've gone on a bloody good run (like it or not), and our piss poor away form has killed us.

Pingu the Penguin said:
If we win our remaining 7 then we finish on 92 points, and who knows - out trouble is that you wouldn't back us to do that, would you?
Let it go mate. It's gone.

balotelli17 said:
if we beat arsenal we can win it i reckon they'll slip up at wigan. We just need to win all our games upto the derby, the winner of the derby will win it IMO.

Slip up at Wigan? Listen to yourself! They will win every game from now until the title is secured - then they'll slip up when it doesn't matter.

balotelli17 said:
if we beat arsenal we can win it i reckon they'll slip up at wigan.

LOL, come on now...

Swansea at home might be United's only slip up left besides us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.