So is it all over?

For me it was over wen we lost at swansea, the rags were never gonna drop points in ther remaining fixtures apart from us. Kills me how weve thrown it away, our away form is terrible and i cant see us gettin fuck all at arsenal, wat a fuckin day thats gonna b

I still don't reckon he refused to play in that CL game. It was a miscommunication due to bad translation etc and Mankini has to take some blame.

The Real Alty Blue said:
I still don't reckon he refused to play in that CL game. It was a miscommunication due to bad translation etc and Mankini has to take some blame.
Piss off

Blue Haze said:
Out of curiosity I looked at the form guide.

In our last 6 away games, we have 7 points. That's tied with Blackburn and one point below Aston Villa, West Brom and Wigan who are tied with 8.

Shocking.

It's a good job our home form has been sensational,the away form hasn't been good enough for a team chasing the title. The games at Swansea,Everton and Sunderland in particular were key. Maybe even West Brom too. 5 extra points from those games were realistically attainable,and potentially the fine line between success and failure.

James10 said:
For me it was over wen we lost at swansea, the rags were never gonna drop points in ther remaining fixtures apart from us. Kills me how weve thrown it away, our away form is terrible and i cant see us gettin fuck all at arsenal, wat a fuckin day thats gonna b

The big turning point was when they beat Arsenal imo. Immediately after we had beat Spurs in the manner we did really sent out a signal.

Blue Tooth said:
oakiecokie said:
Blue Tooth said:
How much?

So your bet is,that Manchester United will NOT win the PL Title this season ??

That would be correct...How much do you wanna put up for?

Whatever you want.
And to ensure that you dont "jib out" I would like to nominate a Mod to oversee this bet and we can post money or even better a Postal Order,so that a cheque cannot bounce or be cancelled,to a Mods home address.
Name your price sunshine.
One thing, I wont be shitting it !!

bluetim said:
Blue Haze said:
Out of curiosity I looked at the form guide.

In our last 6 away games, we have 7 points. That's tied with Blackburn and one point below Aston Villa, West Brom and Wigan who are tied with 8.

Shocking.

It's a good job our home form has been sensational,the away form hasn't been good enough for a team chasing the title. The games at Swansea,Everton and Sunderland in particular were key. Maybe even West Brom too. 5 extra points from those games were realistically attainable,and potentially the fine line between success and failure.
7 points from 6 games is pitiful

The Real Alty Blue said:
It's nothing to do with that night. It's the 35 games he wasn't here for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.