So is it all over?

No it isn't all over, not by a long chalk.

When we beat them 4-0 at The Etihad they only have to slip up once.

shout.gif
Nurse!!!

oakiecokie said:
Blue Tooth said:
oakiecokie said:
So your bet is,that Manchester United will NOT win the PL Title this season ??

That would be correct...How much do you wanna put up for?

Whatever you want.
And to ensure that you dont "jib out" I would like to nominate a Mod to oversee this bet and we can post money or even better a Postal Order,so that a cheque cannot bounce or be cancelled,to a Mods home address.
Name your price sunshine.
One thing, I wont be shitting it !!

£100.
I'll donate my winnings to a Charity.
You can do what you want with the money if you win.
My word is my word...let the mods oversee it.

i'd say so, there's still a slim chance but i can't see it. we now need to stop them winning before the derby or during.

Blue Tooth said:
oakiecokie said:
Blue Tooth said:

Whatever you want.
And to ensure that you dont "jib out" I would like to nominate a Mod to oversee this bet and we can post money or even better a Postal Order,so that a cheque cannot bounce or be cancelled,to a Mods home address.

£100.
Good lad!

Unlikely as it is, they only have to lose one game before they play us and all things change! Good optimism kidder!

oakiecokie said:
The Real Alty Blue said:
I still don't reckon he refused to play in that CL game. It was a miscommunication due to bad translation etc and Mankini has to take some blame.

Are you Tevez City in disguise ??
By the way,learn to spell our Managers name correctly !!

Well it was just what I think and I said it at the time. I came to that conclusion because in the video it is all confusion and it is noisy. You just see Tevez making shrugging gestures like 'WTF is going on'. It didn't look to me like what a player would look like who says 'fark you I'm not playing'. Why would he shrug and look confused? Player who refuse to play just sit their stubborn and sullen.

if we get through arsenal i'm confident the difference today between them and blackburn was de gea, your telling me qpr with all the firepower they've got won't create chances? or wigan? it's not over yet, if we truly believe we can win it then we can, i trust mancini, i trust vinny, i trust edin, i trust mario and all the lads, if we get the oppurtunity i trust the lads to take it. lets have bit more belief FFS, if we lose then we rebuild for next season everyones gutted about the result i understand but at the same time it's not over and the players need our support.

Blue Tooth said:
oakiecokie said:
Blue Tooth said:

Whatever you want.

£100.

I`ll take that and likewise I will nominate The British Heart Foundation as my charity.

The Real Alty Blue said:
oakiecokie said:
The Real Alty Blue said:
I still don't reckon he refused to play in that CL game. It was a miscommunication due to bad translation etc and Mankini has to take some blame.

Are you Tevez City in disguise ??
By the way,learn to spell our Managers name correctly !!

Well it was just what I think and I said it at the time. I came to that conclusion because in the video it is all confusion and it is noisy. You just see Tevez making shrugging gestures like 'WTF is going on'. It didn't look to me like what a player would look like who says 'fark you I'm not playing'. Why would he shrug and look confused? Player who refuse to play just sit their stubborn and sullen.
As I said, what happened that night is nothing. Could be, as you say, a blip and a confusion that was lost in translation.

Fucking off for 35 games has nowt to do with confusion or something being lost in translation. He deserted us for two thirds of our season. That was all down to him and he's a fuxking **** for doing it...arguably the biggest reason we've not achieved this season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.