So is it safe to book the hotel for Wembley?

Booked 2 of us into the travel lodge Watford on the Saturday night £27 should be a few Blues around.

6 of us getting Train down sat morn retuning sun night sharing a 6 bed en suite hostel dorm in camden £50 all in

cibaman said:
Newtoncc said:
Just booked a premier inn not too far away for Saturday £29 for 3 of us, it was £71 if you wanted cancellation but I risked it... lets face it if I lose my £29 it will save me about £200 in tickets! Going to book my parking but place I usually use not open anymore which is a shame as it was great for a quick get away.

You could just put £1 on West Ham to win the tie. It would more than cover hotel expenses.

Not a bad shout, they were 22/1 to win at our place buy only 7/1 now

but they would need to win 6-0 (normal time) or more

west ham win 6-0 300/1
west ham win 7-0 300/1
west ham win 7-1 300/1

so £1 on each would more than cover it! but think I will keep the £3 in my pocket if we lose by that score I will have more to worry about than money!

Will be stopping at friends' house in Wapping. Jubilee line all the way to wembley.

6-0 up from the first leg........even we can't cock this up........can we?

*sorry, old habits and all that :-)

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
blue 68 said:
We've booked a 16 seat Hummer for the trip, never in my City history have we ever been so confident of going to Wembley with still a game to play. It just feels plain old wierd to me but a nice wierd. Happy days.

Just out of interest how much did that cost.

I'm told it's going to cost me £70.

Unless Lopes is found to be unregistered before the final I would say yes.

Think we will win the return leg as well as West Ham have now to focus purely on survival in the premiership.

A lot of credit given to our performance in the first leg and deservedly so but it was made a lot easier as West Ham didn't bother to press us at all when in possession typified by the first and third goals unlike Crystal Palace did at our place.

No real difference in my opinion in terms of the quality of both oppositions but one side had a plan and were prepared to stick to it where as West Ham gave up after conceding the first goal which doesn't happen often between two premiership clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.