So is it safe to book the hotel for Wembley?

Thinking of staying the Saturday rather than Sunday with an earlyish kick off. Stayed the night of the cup final and after a loss just wanted to go home.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Thinking of staying the Saturday rather than Sunday with an earlyish kick off. Stayed the night of the cup final and after a loss just wanted to go home.

Think that's what I would of done if I wasn't going to barca:-/ going to be an expensive few weeks

Just booked Wembley Travelodge for 2 March £24 for double room parking £5 for 24hrs. We stayed here for the FA cup semi last year - very basic but ok plenty city fans stayed

Apologies if already posted....
We always seem to get the green man side of the stadium(pretty sure it's west).....when will that be decided?

Ive booked a hotel in Watford for the Saturday night with it being an earlyish kick off (i cant fucking stand leaving Manc at 6am and not getting in bed till late om the coaches). Not too far on the train from Wembley and the wife is coming down but she is pissing off to harry potter world while i'm at the game after the game back to Watford then home up the M1.

stonie said:
Marvin said:
Final: Sunday 2nd March, 2pm
Wembley!

Thinking about the train

Is that KO time confirmed? What happens if City play Utd? I am just wary of the Kick Off being moved for TV. Happens so much. That's putting me off booking the train now

What you on about? The ko is set in stone and its always on TV, well it wernt in 76 but is now, is city play our out of town neighbours then we will spank em

I watched the match on TV back in 76, mind you it was in TUNISIA being on my 1st school hols abroad, I remember this like it was last week!! lol

Park International in Kensington Saturday night. 2pm ko is an too early a start on a Sunday for me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.