So Nastasic then...

forevermancity said:
Still being over hyped by bluemoon I see! Good player, nothing more nothing less, might become a decent player.

Hyped? What do you expect from 20-21 year old who had a very good debut season at the age of 19. This kid will become world class one day. Nastasic is still a kid who needs time to develop. Its pretty clear who knows football that you can't be world class (in most cases) at the ages of between 19-21 certainly. And IF he doesn't rise up to the expectations he still has resale value.

One injury ravaged season and he is suddenly shit and needs to be sold.

Same age and position as Rekik I think a decision needs to be made either this or next summer. Don't know what that decision should be though.

He is a class defender, but his lack of experience playing on the front font and getting in front of the striker led to him going through the striker and giving away too many free kicks in dangerous positions. His mix up with Hart at Chelsea did not help his confidence either. If he can adapt to MPs style of play he will be the complete defender. He as ice in his veins and a better passer than VK. I hope he can break through.

Class defender. Took time to adjust to:
[a] The change in our system for defending set pieces from mainly zonal to more man-for-man (not ALL by any means).
The change in our system to defend 10-15 yards further up the pitch.
WILL become one of the best defenders in the world when in his prime IN SEVEN YEARS TIME so it would be stupid to get rid.

He is definitely worth keeping. There is still plenty of time for him to develop.

MeatHunterrr said:
forevermancity said:
Still being over hyped by bluemoon I see! Good player, nothing more nothing less, might become a decent player.

Hyped? What do you expect from 20-21 year old who had a very good debut season at the age of 19. This kid will become world class one day. Nastasic is still a kid who needs time to develop. Its pretty clear who knows football that you can't be world class (in most cases) at the ages of between 19-21 certainly. And IF he doesn't rise up to the expectations he still has resale value.

Just my opinion that he is good but not potentially world class.

Don't get me wrong, if we don't need to sell him I would keep him, rekik will need an understudy on a few years, now he is potentially world class.

forevermancity said:
MeatHunterrr said:
forevermancity said:

Just my opinion that he is good but not potentially world class.

Don't get me wrong, if we don't need to sell him I would keep him, rekik will need an understudy on a few years, now he is potentially world class.

Nastasic is way, way ahead of Rekik

greasedupdeafguy said:
Bluewonder said:
Nastasic will reach Kompany level one day. In an ice world, in 4 or 5 years Nastasic and Rekik will replace Kompany and Benatia (fingers crossed) as our first choice.
not a chance lol
there is every chance. a fantastic young defender.

dennishasdoneit said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Bluewonder said:
Nastasic will reach Kompany level one day. In an ice world, in 4 or 5 years Nastasic and Rekik will replace Kompany and Benatia (fingers crossed) as our first choice.
not a chance lol
there is every chance. a fantastic young defender.

One chance or none.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.