So Nastasic then...

greasedupdeafguy said:
Bluewonder said:
Nastasic will reach Kompany level one day. In an ice world, in 4 or 5 years Nastasic and Rekik will replace Kompany and Benatia (fingers crossed) as our first choice.
not a chance lol

way too early to say one way or another. first impressions are he'll be very good. might take 2 or 3 years though. green as fuck at the moment.

We'll keep him for at least another year at least and hope he can develop. Playing the high line and offside trap must be hard. You have to read the game a lot more and be mentally prepared then in other systems. If he were somewhere like Chelsea I think he would excel. Hopefully he can get rid of the injuries and adjust to the style of play.

Manchester1894 said:
If we need a HG or England fringe player, at CB go with Jagielka or Shawcross as back up. Yes I know they are not world class, but.......

Our arrogance knows no bounds!

ChicagoBlue said:
Manchester1894 said:
If we need a HG or England fringe player, at CB go with Jagielka or Shawcross as back up. Yes I know they are not world class, but.......

we need a way of saying 'not world' class what about budget buys

ChicagoBlue said:
Manchester1894 said:

I think it's more to do with the curse of the internet. There should be a time delay on the 'submit your message' button forcing people to actually read what they're about to post. Perhaps they may then reconsider. Or perhaps not :(

dennishasdoneit said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Bluewonder said:
Nastasic will reach Kompany level one day. In an ice world, in 4 or 5 years Nastasic and Rekik will replace Kompany and Benatia (fingers crossed) as our first choice.
not a chance lol
there is every chance. a fantastic young defender.

Agree there's a chance. Not saying it will happen but there is a chance. Nasti has colossal potential

Not for me.. Where are the clubs sniffing around if he's so good when he's clearly on the margins at City. One good season but only because Komps was so good at that point you could have put anyone alongside and they would have shone. He has no pace,tackles like a girl ,cannot head the ball but yes he's young.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.