So Nastasic then...

blueparrot said:
I remember seeing in an online paper a few weeks ago the squad for one of our games. With the list of injured players Nastasic was listed as unavailable for selection. Thought it was odd then but forgot about it. I wonder if there has been some kind of discipline issue that is being kept quiet before selling him

correct.

de niro said:
blueparrot said:
I remember seeing in an online paper a few weeks ago the squad for one of our games. With the list of injured players Nastasic was listed as unavailable for selection. Thought it was odd then but forgot about it. I wonder if there has been some kind of discipline issue that is being kept quiet before selling him

correct.

Carry on

de niro said:
blueparrot said:

correct.

C'mon Bill, you have to elaborate.

stony said:
de niro said:
blueparrot said:

correct.

C'mon Bill, you have to elaborate.

+1

If this guy is the solution then I am at pains to understand what is the problem!

It would seem that absence not only make the heart grow fonder but also the brain go soft. In short this fella is too slow and commits to the challenge all the time. He just cannot help himself to the point where it could be diagnosed as an affliction.

For him to have any chance he would need to work better on positioning, as he can't make himself faster and overcome that urge to go to ground. If it is that there are background disciplinary issues that is preventing his availability then January can't come soon enough.

In fact thinking about Nastasic got me pondering the question is Mangala any better than Stefan Savic?

I'm not so sure!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.