So Nastasic then...

Jacob Smith said:
Don't see what this lad's done wrong unless he's still injured?
He is not injured, played for Serbia in the last international break. The management just probably doesn't rate him.

MeatHunterrr said:
Jacob Smith said:
He is not injured, played for Serbia in the last international break. The management just probably doesn't rate him.

Clearly this. He is finished with us whilst Pellegrini is here. Boyota gets in the squad over him.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
MeatHunterrr said:
Jacob Smith said:

Clearly this. He is finished with us whilst Pellegrini is here. Boyota gets in the squad over him.
He is being sacrificed because of his inability to adapt to our high line system. Following recent performances, a few others may also be sacrificed with him.

Strange situation this, why didn't we then sell him when he is deemed surplus to requirements? Probably asking for too much money for him?

I remember seeing in an online paper a few weeks ago the squad for one of our games. With the list of injured players Nastasic was listed as unavailable for selection. Thought it was odd then but forgot about it. I wonder if there has been some kind of discipline issue that is being kept quiet before selling him

I have to say that I'm a big fan of Nastasic and I don't see why we paid £32m for a defender that doesn't seem to have improved us!

blueparrot said:
I remember seeing in an online paper a few weeks ago the squad for one of our games. With the list of injured players Nastasic was listed as unavailable for selection. Thought it was odd then but forgot about it. I wonder if there has been some kind of discipline issue that is being kept quiet before selling him

Nasty has upset someone in a major way to have Boyata higher in the pecking order. Shame but these things happen. There were bids in for him if I recall but he declined to go.

BobKowalski said:
blueparrot said:

Nasty has upset someone in a major way to have Boyata higher in the pecking order. Shame but these things happen. There were bids in for him if I recall but he declined to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.