So, on Wednesday.....

davymcfc said:
Shafter said:
Good ta Davy, yourself?

I always rear my ugly bonce on here around our clashes.

Yeah we are going well at the moment so no complaints but i can't see us holding out for long tomorrow in all honesty. You are on track to demolish this league.

As for the Valencia game, like Manchester city blue said earlier, they won't know what the fucks going on when we cause a frenzy at Brit ;)
I look forward to seeing that. Hope you guys win the Europa league.

You forgetting something Davy?

ultimateharold said:
davymcfc said:
Shafter said:
Good ta Davy, yourself?

I always rear my ugly bonce on here around our clashes.

Yeah we are going well at the moment so no complaints but i can't see us holding out for long tomorrow in all honesty. You are on track to demolish this league.

As for the Valencia game, like Manchester city blue said earlier, they won't know what the fucks going on when we cause a frenzy at Brit ;)
I look forward to seeing that. Hope you guys win the Europa league.

You forgetting something Davy?

Ding dang doo ;)

With living in Stoke, this is always the first fixture I look for, after the derbies of course. The anticipation and dread is on a par with the games v the rags because I know how much stick I get if they beat us. Having said that, the banter has been bubbling nicely for a few days, and I just hope I go to work tomorrow with bragging rights in hand. The alternative isn't worth contemplating. BTW I can't stand oatcakes either.

From a Stoke fan's point of view I'll be happy if we keep the score respectable.

Yes we're on a good run of form and have collected maximum points from the last 4 games but compared to Spurs and Blackburn at home and Everton and Wolves away I think Man City away is moving very much to the next level.

We'll be without Shawcross tonight, looks like Palacios will make his first start in the Prem.

Best of luck after tonight, I really hope you manage to stay the distance this season.

I noticed oatcakes have been mentioned in the thread. I'm Stoke born and bred and lived here all my life (apart from an eight year sojourn in South Manchester, which is where my soft spot for Citeh comes from) and can honestly say that oatcakes are absolutely vile. They are the work of the devil, I'd rather have my eyes poked out with rusty needles than eat an oatcake.

I haven't been here for a while and a load of old shite is being posted as usual. Bacon and Cheese Oatcakes with red sauce is the food of kings. All of you philistines can go fuck yourselves ;-)

Still here then Shafter lol?

Good luck tonight folks. I'm hoping we can defend well and give you lot a good game but without Shawcross i'm not that confident. Any danger Kompany can have a bad game for once and give us a chance? ;-)

We desperately need a bit of Fuller magic as i don't see long balls to Crouch and Walters being very successful.

Goooaarnn Stoke !!!

Isn't it strange that when fans get to know each other we find out we have a lot more in common with each other and we can all get along like a house on fire, long may it continue, I must say the Stoke fans that come on here have been really good lads, never abuse the rules or other posters the way it should be

Ello stokies my 6 fingered friends :p (im kidding).

Im never that keen on playing you lads tbh. You have developed a never say die attitude and a solid winning mentality.
That added to a strong disciplined side just always gives me the shivers you could turn anyone over on your day, of which you have a fair few.

Of course im hoping for a city win but would like to see you lot do well again this season.

Well done btw on being the only English club to get through the el group stage and still doing the biz in the prem. No mean feat that.

Pissed up, pissed off and totally bummed by you lot tonight.

Well done, although it didn't need much effort as we were totally woeful :(

We can usually give anyone a game but tonight we were shameful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.