So, on Wednesday.....

not sure if anyone's mentioned this on another thread but just realised that Shawcross is suspended for the game so a big blow for stoke with their captain out!!!

City need to control this game, they don't need to go all top gun to many games coming up, get ahead then control the game,

Hey shafter, you're not a fan of those horrid oatcakes down stoke area are you? For those who don't know,They have shops down there that sell them and nowt else. People queue up for them like bedraggled figures in an LS Lowry scene! I once had on with a full breakfast on it and i felt like a grounded pigeon afterwards. I'm never queuing up in a shop there to be called duck again by some Phil Taylor inbred clone. Duck, wtf! I could be in a pub in the bogs when some hairy arsed mullet sporting stokie comes in and says "hey up duck".. Oh yeh, i get it now, i think he means i'm a fuckin toilet duck!

As for those oatcakes, ya can keep 'em as they are only fit for tractor puncture repair patches. That or mopping up sump oil!

bluemoon risin' said:
Hey shafter, you're not a fan of those horrid oatcakes down stoke area are you? For those who don't know,They have shops down there that sell them and nowt else. People queue up for them like bedraggled figures in an LS Lowry scene! I once had on with a full breakfast on it and i felt like a grounded pigeon afterwards. I'm never queuing up in a shop there to be called duck again by some Phil Taylor inbred clone. Duck, wtf! I could be in a pub in the bogs when some hairy arsed mullet sporting stokie comes in and says "hey up duck".. Oh yeh, i get it now, i think he means i'm a fuckin toilet duck!

As for those oatcakes, ya can keep 'em as they are only fit for tractor puncture repair patches. That or mopping up sump oil!

:)

Pisser!!

Oatcakes are the food of Gods in all honesty mate and you were just being plain and utter greedy bastard by eating a full english on one ;)

And don't worry about being called duck by other men, it's just a sign of friendliness in our cosmopolitan and booming city.

Actually what was funny was when i popped into a new chinese takeaway just around the corner last christmas......a tiny little china man was stood behind the counter. Took me fully by surprise when he glared at me and shouted out in a broad potteries accent, "Orate duck shut the dower will yer eets fuckin freezin outside inteet"!

I kid you not!

Shafter said:
bluemoon risin' said:

Pisser!!

Oatcakes are the food of Gods in all honesty mate and you were just being plain and utter greedy bastard by eating a full english on one ;)

And don't worry about being called duck by other men, it's just a sign of friendliness in our cosmopolitan and booming city.

Actually what was funny was when i popped into a new chinese takeaway just around the corner last christmas......a tiny little china man was stood behind the counter. Took me fully by surprise when he glared at me and shouted out in a broad potteries accent, "Orate duck shut the dower will yer eets fuckin freezin outside inteet"!

I kid you not!

Its a shame that Chinese man travelled all the way to England and will never learn English
;)

Shafter said:
bluemoon risin' said:

Pisser!!

I kid you not!

Is that Mandarin?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.