So then who's a bad lad?

newhall d.c 3 months
YOI hatfield ad yes i was guilty and yes was when i was a young dick rather than the old dick i am now<br /><br />-- Tue May 25, 2010 11:15 pm --<br /><br />newhall d.c 3 months
YOI hatfield ad yes i was guilty and yes was when i was a young dick rather than the old dick i am now

Fair play lads, character building i suppose. My uncle was the first guy to be sent down for making a helicopter nearly crash with a lazer pen haha strangeways for 3 months for him.

waterloo blue said:
Three days in Rimini jail I think,never knew for sure and deported, Italia 90.
Just rounded up by para-military police no trial,no consular access and still causing me grief to this day,have to enter US on my Aussie passport.
It was enough to put me off for good.
We were in Rimini that night just up the road from you.I'm guessing you were in that boozer,was it the red lion or something similar?

simonr555 said:
sweynforkbeard said:
I once had a library fine that would make your eyes water.

Haha same here mate from when I was a student. I pissed off a girl I lived with that much that she hid them and I couldn't find the bloody things for months. It made me a couple of hundred quid lighter but was worth it to piss her off. I actually found 2 books from Bolton library the other day that were due to be returned in January 2007. I still owe Manchester Central library money but I've had no cause to go back there so haven't paid.

You should live in fear of a call from 'the frighteners.'<br /><br />-- Tue May 25, 2010 11:42 pm --<br /><br />
m7mcfc said:
HMP Hindley
HMP Stoke Heath
HMP Strangeways
HMP Risley
HMP Kirkham
HMP Haverigg
HMP Holme House
HMP Forest Bank
HMP Armley
HMP Moorlands
HMP Buckley Hall
HMP Wandsworth
HMP Bedford
HMP Lincoln
HMP The Dana
Numerous police stations on Operation Container post Strangeways riot.

Great God - most people collect stamps or beer mats or football programmes. Are you after a full set?

blue monkey said:
waterloo blue said:
Three days in Rimini jail I think,never knew for sure and deported, Italia 90.
Just rounded up by para-military police no trial,no consular access and still causing me grief to this day,have to enter US on my Aussie passport.
It was enough to put me off for good.
We were in Rimini that night just up the road from you.I'm guessing you were in that boozer,was it the red lion or something similar?
Yeah,don't know what happened to this day,just the wrong place at the wrong time.A bloke I played football with in Sydney was also in there as well,but he never got lifted.

Got lifted in 92 for alleddged assault. After being ID the following night by a certain police force i was taken back to the station for a recorded interview. Once the accusations were read i giggled to myself. I was supposedd to have assaulted someone the night before and was ID. Problem for them I was on nights with seven other peoplethe night before. A case of mistaken Identity. The funny thing was they wanted to confirm there ID by me having an ID parade with just me in it in Port Stanley. I give you ladies and gents. THE RAF POLICE FALKLANDS 1992

bluemoonmcfc said:
Stoke Heath YOI in 99 15 month do half, did last few month in Thorn Cross YOI.
Nottingham HMP 2009 6 month, do half, some on tag. Sudbury open jail for half of it.

Watch your back and keep your nose clean in 2019 - it's written in the stars.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.