So then who's a bad lad?

shadygiz said:
aphex said:
i bet your all really proud of yourself's

well done.

let he who has no sin cast the first stone??

nothing of the sort shady.

i just know that prison ruins people's life's, and in the case i don't wish to state, ends them.

i got caught nicking a choccy bar at boots in sale when i was 10 and cautioned by the police does that count?

Pegged a bloke outside Piccolino's in 2004 after 5 hours of nothing but pint after pint of Heineken Import. He 'started' it, but my temper got the better of me and all hell broke out. Ended up getting arrested outside Armani shop. That was in the May. From then until 22/12, (yes, THREE fucking days before xmas), we had 3 magis trials and 4 in crown. It really was a nothing of an incident but I think they saw the good lads had done bad and wanted to show us a bit of fear. Anyway we got comm service, (240 hours), and a 5 ton fine. We were threatened with jail and that was enough to scare me off. Since then i've cleaned up my act, realised whats what and now stay clear of any trouble at all, even if provoked. On the other hand I know a mate of a mate who's philosophy is 'hmm, could do with building up my muscles a bit', when faced with the threat of jail!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.