So then who's a bad lad?

Three days in Rimini jail I think,never knew for sure and deported, Italia 90.
Just rounded up by para-military police no trial,no consular access and still causing me grief to this day,have to enter US on my Aussie passport.
It was enough to put me off for good.

The Fixer said:
bluemoon27 said:
you tell 1st

Well in 99 i was sentenced to 4 years by judge lakin at manny crown for a section 18.

Yes i was guilty but only after physical provocation. No excuses really did my jail learned enough to never go back.

Ripped Ring in D Wing?

Stoke Heath YOI in 99 15 month do half, did last few month in Thorn Cross YOI.
Nottingham HMP 2009 6 month, do half, some on tag. Sudbury open jail for half of it.

sweynforkbeard said:
I once had a library fine that would make your eyes water.

Haha same here mate from when I was a student. I pissed off a girl I lived with that much that she hid them and I couldn't find the bloody things for months. It made me a couple of hundred quid lighter but was worth it to piss her off. I actually found 2 books from Bolton library the other day that were due to be returned in January 2007. I still owe Manchester Central library money but I've had no cause to go back there so haven't paid.

leewill31 said:
i got caught nicking a choccy bar at boots in sale when i was 10 and cautioned by the police does that count?
the security must be tight there. a few people have been done for shop liftin in there.

HMP Hindley
HMP Stoke Heath
HMP Strangeways
HMP Risley
HMP Kirkham
HMP Haverigg
HMP Holme House
HMP Forest Bank
HMP Armley
HMP Moorlands
HMP Buckley Hall
HMP Wandsworth
HMP Bedford
HMP Lincoln
HMP The Dana
Numerous police stations on Operation Container post Strangeways riot.

davymcfc said:
leewill31 said:
i got caught nicking a choccy bar at boots in sale when i was 10 and cautioned by the police does that count?
the security must be tight there. a few people have been done for shop liftin in there.

if i remember rightly it was a women store detective and she reminded me of a female version of the bloody equalizer!

methinks all you Mancs get caught too easy (joke guys).For a Glesga boy,i got pulled up for........throwing a snowball at a bus (serious crime squad were not involved) when i was 12/13.Put into a "room" for about 5 hours,totally shit maself.Got a talking to,but vowed there and then,i would never be in that position again.Thankfully,close a few times,(Ibrox,Easter Rd,Tynecastle,Killie away) it aint happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.