so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaker said:
Notice how every English player who were regulars when coming to us get negative attitudes towards them the longer they're with us until everyone starts believing they're shite.

Lescott went from England regular to getting phased out of the squad despite being at the heart of the best defence 2 years running in the league while Jagielka keeps his status as some exceptional centre back and the likes of Smallng and Jones become regulars despite doing fuck all just because they went to the scum.

Barry went from one of the best midfielders in the league at Villa to allegedly only being good because of the players around him until everyone else thought the was shite due to the criticism he got for anything he did, then he goes to Everton and all of a sudden he's 'underrated' and again one of the best mids in the league.

Hart makes a few mistakes in a rough and now a game doesn't go by where commentators nitpick everything he does while Ben f***ing Foster gets calls to replace him, pmsl.

And that's just a few, will never forget how Milner was constantly singled out for poor performance during Euros 2012 when his role was to babysit Glen Johnson by tracking back cause the twat can't defend, while exciting 'young' players like Lallana (one-two years younger than Milner) have one good year and are all of a sudden are the second coming and exactly what England need.

And of course we ruin every young English player's career when they join us.

The worst of it is then other supporters parrot all this tripe since they'd rather listen to these so called analysts and commentators rather than use their own brans.

Bang on the money, been saying exactly the same for years. Lescott the mainstay of a defence that wins the league and f all recognition, doesn't even become a regular pick.

Rag player puts on a rag shirt for 5 minutes and becomes an England player, look at the hype around januzaj. Clearly he's that good that's why they want to sign di Maria. Said he was over hyped from day one. Don't get me started on Rooney and the over hyping of him, now he's being touted for England captain ffs. Having said that him being so over hyped has backfired to some degree with the rags handing out a mega deal for a player that is a good premier league player at best.

Why wasn't Milner an automatic pick for England being a regular for the double winners? Saw action in a dead rubber against Costa Rica.

Blue Mooner said:
Breaker said:
Notice how every English player who were regulars when coming to us get negative attitudes towards them the longer they're with us until everyone starts believing they're shite.

Lescott went from England regular to getting phased out of the squad despite being at the heart of the best defence 2 years running in the league while Jagielka keeps his status as some exceptional centre back and the likes of Smallng and Jones become regulars despite doing fuck all just because they went to the scum.

Barry went from one of the best midfielders in the league at Villa to allegedly only being good because of the players around him until everyone else thought the was shite due to the criticism he got for anything he did, then he goes to Everton and all of a sudden he's 'underrated' and again one of the best mids in the league.

Hart makes a few mistakes in a rough and now a game doesn't go by where commentators nitpick everything he does while Ben f***ing Foster gets calls to replace him, pmsl.

And that's just a few, will never forget how Milner was constantly singled out for poor performance during Euros 2012 when his role was to babysit Glen Johnson by tracking back cause the twat can't defend, while exciting 'young' players like Lallana (one-two years younger than Milner) have one good year and are all of a sudden are the second coming and exactly what England need.

And of course we ruin every young English player's career when they join us.

The worst of it is then other supporters parrot all this tripe since they'd rather listen to these so called analysts and commentators rather than use their own brans.

Bang on the money, been saying exactly the same for years. Lescott the mainstay of a defence that wins the league and f all recognition, doesn't even become a regular pick.

Rag player puts on a rag shirt for 5 minutes and becomes an England player, look at the hype around januzaj. Clearly he's that good that's why they want to sign di Maria. Said he was over hyped from day one. Don't get me started on Rooney and the over hyping of him, now he's being touted for England captain ffs. Having said that him being so over hyped has backfired to some degree with the rags handing out a mega deal for a player that is a good premier league player at best.

Why wasn't Milner an automatic pick for England being a regular for the double winners? Saw action in a dead rubber against Costa Rica.

yet some will say its coincidence.

Blue Mooner said:
Don't get me started on Rooney and the over hyping of him, now he's being touted for England captain ffs.

Appointing Shrek as England captain is pleasing to a global 694m shirt and associated tat-purchasing public. It plugs England into the international grid that is the rag media and PR machine.

Football is a business. Economics determines outcomes and influences decision-making over all other considerations.

1961_vintage said:
Blue Mooner said:
Don't get me started on Rooney and the over hyping of him, now he's being touted for England captain ffs.

Appointing Shrek as England captain is pleasing to a global 694m shirt and associated tat-purchasing public. It plugs England into the international grid that is the rag media and PR machine.

Football is a business. Economics determines outcomes and influences decision-making over all other considerations.
but it don't make it right do it?

I've just heard us referred to as '..last season's Barclay Premier League winners' on talkshite's sports bulletin rather than 'The Champions'. Normally it wouldn't bother me, but, even though I hardly ever watch it, SSN used the very same phrase last week. Probably mere coincidence, but from now on, I will be listening out for more instances where they downplay our achievement.

unexpected item said:
I've just heard us referred to as '..last season's Barclay Premier League winners' on talkshite's sports bulletin rather than 'The Champions'. Normally it wouldn't bother me, but, even though I hardly ever watch it, SSN used the very same phrase last week. Probably mere coincidence, but from now on, I will be listening out for more instances where they downplay our achievement.
It's just the shared agenda - this sort of scripted disparagement has become increasingly commonplace and is particularly enjoyed by the hacks whose own traditional allegiances are under threat.

unexpected item said:

businessman_listening_through_wall_with_stethoscope_BLD006956.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.