so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
blueinsa said:
They are all sat at their desks, all day long with this thread open on a tab.

Its becoming a game now unfortunately.

You could be onto something there..this 'funny' aside is from the Guardian's daily Fiver email
As for Manchester City, there’s a global conspiracy against them, so we’ll be ignoring them. Even if they win 10-0 everyone would rather talk about cheese or Nigel Farage’s performance on that cookery show he went on last night. City might win 10-0 actually, they’re playing Leicester, who are managed by charm school’s Nigel Pearson. But, sorry, global conspiracy, nothing that can be done.

And yes, watching Guardian hack, I've completed the circle. Your move..

unexpected item said:
blueinsa said:

You could be onto something there..this 'funny' aside is from the Guardian's daily Fiver email
As for Manchester City, there’s a global conspiracy against them, so we’ll be ignoring them. Even if they win 10-0 everyone would rather talk about cheese or Nigel Farage’s performance on that cookery show he went on last night. City might win 10-0 actually, they’re playing Leicester, who are managed by charm school’s Nigel Pearson. But, sorry, global conspiracy, nothing that can be done.

Is there anything more painful to watch than someone trying oh so hard to be funny and conspicuously failing?

unexpected item said:
blueinsa said:

and if it's you Mr Jackson, may I just say you are a pathetic excuse for a journalist with neither wit nor integrity.

The Guardian must have recieved a shit ton of complaints from City fans, as they mentioned it on the Football Weekly podcast as well after the ROma win, saying they'd had lots of complaints about how they only talk about City in negatives. They then responded by jokingly doing exact that, but then swiftly moving on without bothering to get round to the actual praise.

George Hannah said:
unexpected item said:
blueinsa said:

and if it's you Mr Jackson, may I just say you are a pathetic excuse for a journalist with neither wit nor integrity.
I can take, even admire criticism of City if it's done with a certain élan. Hugh Mcllvanny has stuck the boot in with great skill on occasions.

It galls me, not only that Jackson writes about City in the way he does, but more so that he does it in such an artless fashion. It is the journalistic equivalent of being savaged by a dead sheep.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
George Hannah said:
unexpected item said:

I can take, even admire criticism of City if it's done with a certain élan. Hugh Mcllvanny has stuck the boot in with great skill on occasions.

It galls me, not only that Jackson writes about City in the way he does, but more so that he does it in such an artless fashion. It is the journalistic equivalent of being savaged by a dead sheep.

How?

FantasyIreland said:
Lucky Toma said:
Even by the Fail's standards the Silva celebration lie is an extremely odd one.

No-one but Blues would care one jot and we know its fiction. Just very odd indeed.

Its almost childish.....and definitely clutching at straws in an effort to discredit/undermine us - truly pathetic.

What a shame these rodents don't have the balls to come on the forum and explain their bile.

correct.

I thought the Guardian prides itself on being some sort of moral bastion of hope and integrity?

Nice to see them acting smug and snide.

Just reinforces what an absolute dump the UK has become in terms of media.

Had to laugh the other night. Talksport usually can't annoy me as I know they talk shit to get attention. Jason Cunty was on us after the Roma game though. We are so bad it's embarrassing and qualifying the way we did is nothing to be proud of. The night the Champions of England came of age in Europe and the English pundits are still trying to ridicule us. No mention that his beloved Chelsea are seeded in pot 1 so always get an easy group that guarantees top spot so they can face a second place team in the last 16. He laughed at us for being lucky against Bayern, the same radio station that wanked themselves silly over how clinical United were against Southampton and how it's all about winning.

It's just funny tbh. They have the cash cows which are United and Liverpool. Any tit can see they have the most fans so are the largest source of revenue. As said though, the journalistic integrity has gone completely.

@BluePhil8 said:
I thought the Guardian prides itself on being some sort of moral bastion of hope and integrity?

Nice to see them acting smug and snide.

Just reinforces what an absolute dump the UK has become in terms of media.

Had to laugh the other night. Talksport usually can't annoy me as I know they talk shit to get attention. Jason c**ty was on us after the Roma game though. We are so bad it's embarrassing and qualifying the way we did is nothing to be proud of. The night the Champions of England came of age in Europe and the English pundits are still trying to ridicule us. No mention that his beloved Chelsea are seeded in pot 1 so always get an easy group that guarantees top spot so they can face a second place team in the last 16. He laughed at us for being lucky against Bayern, the same radio station that wanked themselves silly over how clinical United were against Southampton and how it's all about winning.

It's just funny tbh. They have the cash cows which are United and Liverpool. Any tit can see they have the most fans so are the largest source of revenue. As said though, the journalistic integrity has gone completely.

I have finished work every night this week at 10 and every single night all that twat goes on about is whether this is the best Chelsea team in history, a great Chelsea team under Mourinho that was won as much as I have in my (non-existant) footballing career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.