So, WC last 2, who do you want to win it ?

Re: So, WC last 8, who do you want to win it ?

I wanted brazil to win,but seeing their abysmal performances may be columbia or il be happy with any one winning it except for holland..

Bewar3them00n said:
Tanzeylee said:
Does anyone know what tv channel the France v Germany game is on, it's the Friday 17:00 kick off but it's not showing on any channel, tho my virgin TV guide might just be playing up, Brazil is showing On both itv and bbc Friday night, and the other two games on the Saturday evening and night, would be a bit strange not showing one of the quarters when every other WC game has been shown, it's just says that Wimbledon is on most of the day on the Friday...
go to

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/</a>

shows you both games times, BBC has France V Germany, so ITV will have the Brasil v Columbia game

Cheers, me V+ box has updated, now showing the info on both games...

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
I got 8 out of 8 for the round of 16 but the QFs are much harder to predict. If you were to substitute Chile for Costa Rica I think
that you'd probably have all 8 of the strongest teams left so there should be a least 3 cracking matches. QF predictions:-

Colombia
France
Netherlands
Argentina

Friday & Saturday should be great viewing. I doubt I'll get 4 out of 4 right.

Would have to disagree with your first 2 though they should all be cracking games and I expect at least a couple to go all the way so with that said due to experience with pens I expect Brasil, Germany, Holland and the Argies to progress.

Should be great viewing either way ;-]

TommoCTID said:
Wilf Wild 1937 said:
I got 8 out of 8 for the round of 16 but the QFs are much harder to predict. If you were to substitute Chile for Costa Rica I think
that you'd probably have all 8 of the strongest teams left so there should be a least 3 cracking matches. QF predictions:-

Colombia
France
Netherlands
Argentina

Friday & Saturday should be great viewing. I doubt I'll get 4 out of 4 right.

Would have to disagree with your first 2 though they should all be cracking games and I expect at least a couple to go all the way so with that said due to experience with pens I expect Brasil, Germany, Holland and the Argies to progress.

Should be great viewing either way ;-]

2 down, 2 to go, my bet is looking good ;-]

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Belgium were always my dark horses, I still think they're a bit too naive to go all the way, however, the iconic status vinny already embodies here, would be multiplied the world over, he would be revered as a world 'great', something he deserves for his constant professionalism.....

Still think the argies though, winning whilst playing poorly is a great habit, they'll motor at the right stages imo!!

Mirrors my thoughts on this matter.

OB1 said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Belgium were always my dark horses, I still think they're a bit too naive to go all the way, however, the iconic status vinny already embodies here, would be multiplied the world over, he would be revered as a world 'great', something he deserves for his constant professionalism.....

Still think the argies though, winning whilst playing poorly is a great habit, they'll motor at the right stages imo!!

Mirrors my thoughts on this matter.

the image of Vinny lifting the trophy will be something ...but think this maybe Germany or Argentina imho !

It is nice to see three of the teams who could win the world cup with a City connection,something we could have only dreamt of years ago.On that basis i will say any team but the Germans,Holland do have De Jong who played for us as well.

paulchapo said:
It is nice to see three of the teams who could win the world cup with a City connection,something we could have only dreamt of years ago.On that basis i will say any team but the Germans,Holland do have De Jong who played for us as well.
All the sides left in the competition have a present or past City connection.

jimharri said:
paulchapo said:
All the sides left in the competition have a present or past City connection.

Hope Jerome doesn't stump up with a winners' medal, 'cos that'll mean one for Bastard Schweinsteiger and the repellent Muppet Muller.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.