So, WC last 2, who do you want to win it ?

Re: So, WC last 4, who do you want to win it ?

I actually wont mind Van Gaals oranje army winning.

It would be comedy potential coming from a gladiotor team of Sneijder, Robben nd van Buyten to the mess that is fellaini, young and jones.

Any team other than holland

After England went out , which was very early I was torn between Germany and Brazil. However, now seeing the Dutch old boys so determined and Brazil playing with such passion has changed my mind. I would like for Brazil or Holland to win the tournament.

Argentina because of Demichelis, Aguero and Zabaleta. How could a City fan say otherwise?

Argentina v Netherlands almost has the feel of a Summer Manchester Derby about it.
Come on Argentina!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would hate for brazil to win it with the overhyping before the WC and the generous penalty decision in their first game. But seeing how passionate they play and fernandinho and the avalanche of hate they received when reading last night match day thread, I like for them to win it now. But since I don't see them beating zee Germans without two most important players, I put my hope on Argentina. Hopefully they can do it for zaba.

In all honesty I think the Germans will prevail.

The Argies 100%

Want to see Zabba and Sergio running round the Maracana as world champions

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.