so what do we do?

allan harper said:
fairyfeet said:
cyprustavern said:
that would make sense.

anyway i blame tolmies sycophants partly...building his info up so much that when it doesnt happen people are confused/annoyed.

i believe tolmies from somewhere round the old maine road originally so im sure he cant be a big girls flouncy blouse and will return with his youtube vids before too long.

The point exactly! TH has on more than one occasion tried to distance himself from some of these posters: "I hear things and pass them on" or something like that.

You've been a member on here two years and hardly ever post but having seen you light up this forum this morning with your knowledge of TH, I'd just like to know, who the fuck is this **** ^^^ ?

No need for that friend. I'll be quiet then.

fairyfeet said:
allan harper said:
fairyfeet said:
The point exactly! TH has on more than one occasion tried to distance himself from some of these posters: "I hear things and pass them on" or something like that.

You've been a member on here two years and hardly ever post but having seen you light up this forum this morning with your knowledge of TH, I'd just like to know, who the fuck is this **** ^^^ ?

Lol chill mate !

jay_mcfc said:
lost_n_spaced said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
You make a fair amount of assumptions and conclusions for someone who doesn't know me.

Players, in the main, know fuck all about ongoing transfers.

It is my business on a daily basis to establish and know what is going on, City and elsewhere.

Your cynicism is the only thing you are able to share with this forum, as is your arrogance to pigeon hole me.

I have chosen to not post transfer related info anymore because of posters such as yourself, who seemingly feel the need to save people from themselves?

It's the same every summer, difference is, it wears thin and as the board replenishes itself with fresh blood, the same issues arise.

Posters know where the PM button facility is, that way, nobody has to have any ongoing issues.

Well done on Sinclair (or whoever you were referring to in your surprise, surprise post). If you wonder why the cynics are cynical, you need to take a good long look at yourself.

For what it is worth, TH, I didn't take part in anything yesterday evening and your flouncing was your own decision. I have also defended your right to post nonsense.

Finally, and whilst we're talking about 'wearing thin', I'm fairly chuffed that your PM strategy shift will lead to me never having to see another of your youtube links.

Even if you are BM's version of Jimmy Swaggart, I urge you to keep on preaching, man. Just don't get upset or flounce-off when some of us declare our atheism.

I honestly have no idea why you see me as a threat, but there you go.

For someone who joined in May this year you're acting like the big boy of the forum.

Why do people feel the need to post this kind of shit? Have you been here when TH has been bang on many, many times before? Do you know what his job is?

We see things different ways.

If you see me defending myself against TH's accusations of arrogance - and indeed, if you feel that how long I have been a member of BM has any influence on whether i should be able to defend myself or not - as being a 'big-boy' then more power to your elbow.

Whatever the case, i shall not be flouncing any time soon as i recognise that you are free to hold a different opinion to what I may post.

jay_mcfc said:
lost_n_spaced said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
You make a fair amount of assumptions and conclusions for someone who doesn't know me.

It is my business on a daily basis to establish and know what is going on, City and elsewhere.

Your cynicism is the only thing you are able to share with this forum, as is your arrogance to pigeon hole me.

I have chosen to not post transfer related info anymore because of posters such as yourself, who seemingly feel the need to save people from themselves?

It's the same every summer, difference is, it wears thin and as the board replenishes itself with fresh blood, the same issues arise.

Posters know where the PM button facility is, that way, nobody has to have any ongoing issues.

Well done on Sinclair (or whoever you were referring to in your surprise, surprise post). If you wonder why the cynics are cynical, you need to take a good long look at yourself.

For what it is worth, TH, I didn't take part in anything yesterday evening and your flouncing was your own decision. I have also defended your right to post nonsense.

Finally, and whilst we're talking about 'wearing thin', I'm fairly chuffed that your PM strategy shift will lead to me never having to see another of your youtube links.

Even if you are BM's version of Jimmy Swaggart, I urge you to keep on preaching, man. Just don't get upset or flounce-off when some of us declare our atheism.

For someone who joined in May this year you're acting like the big boy of the forum.

Why do people feel the need to post this kind of shit? Have you been here when TH has been bang on many, many times before? Do you know what his job is?

Just because somebody has only been on since may doesn't matter, he is still entitled to an opinion! Stop arselicking TH....accept people don't all share the same opinion as you and a lot of people rightly doubting the blue moon god!!

If you put your head on the block, expect questions to be aske when it doesn't come off, simple as that! Asking for a source isn't trolling or 'abuse'

Grow a pair boys

The transfer forum really has hit rock bottom at times this summer - with little going on. The people who attack TH or people who value his info - such as me just need to back off and see the board for what it is. If the transfer forum is going to continue I'd suggest we are much tougher on who can post - and there needs to be less tolerance of the abuse being handed out. This is a fans forum not the BBC so long as info is posted in good faith - we should all accept it - and not feel the need to snipe. I hope TH returns - I like his posts and the vids.

fairyfeet said:
allan harper said:
fairyfeet said:

Just emphasises the 'protected species' point. It's ok for someone to call you a "****" as you are not protected. Apply that very same word in a post directed at more sacred posters and suddenly a ban and a candle lit vigil would be in order.

The point is that there is a view that TH has been 'abused' but I can't see it myself. You though, have been.

I don't mind either way but some consistency would be in order.

fairyfeet said:
allan harper said:
fairyfeet said:

Normally I'm not one for 'cliques' and stuff on here but it seems ridiculous that the vast majority of people slagging TH off seems to be people that have either joined recently or don't post. Why is that? Regular posters appreciate TH as a poster and as an ITK and also appreciate 1- his job is in danger if he gives out too much information and 2- that the information he gets can change at any given time and therefor he isn't always going to be right (or more likely won't always come off).

jay_mcfc said:
lost_n_spaced said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

I have a feeling he has been here before under a different guise

allan harper said:
fairyfeet said:
allan harper said:

Lol chill mate !

Na, you've upset me now. I want my mama.

TCIB said:
everythingchangesbutblue said:
TCIB said:
He just smashed your point and you move the posts.

The point you just made here was not the point you made previously or would you like me to quote you ?

Edit:: already quoted :D

why when a member has a different point oh view to a regular poster do all the chronic posters gang up on him/her.
and why unless there are threats or racism would the mods ban anyone.this is a football forum not 1980s china.

I argue the point, not the poster.

I never have done unless in the cellar with huge tongue in cheek.

You allude to a threat, what threat do i make ?

The poster i questioned assumes a lot from little info and likes to try and change the context of his initial point when rebuked.

i allude to no threat,the only mention of threat is in the context of being a justifiable reason for a ban.certainly not in regards to any of your past posts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.