so what do we do?

BUDTHEWISER said:
jay_mcfc said:
lost_n_spaced said:
Well done on Sinclair (or whoever you were referring to in your surprise, surprise post). If you wonder why the cynics are cynical, you need to take a good long look at yourself.

For what it is worth, TH, I didn't take part in anything yesterday evening and your flouncing was your own decision. I have also defended your right to post nonsense.

Finally, and whilst we're talking about 'wearing thin', I'm fairly chuffed that your PM strategy shift will lead to me never having to see another of your youtube links.

Even if you are BM's version of Jimmy Swaggart, I urge you to keep on preaching, man. Just don't get upset or flounce-off when some of us declare our atheism.

I honestly have no idea why you see me as a threat, but there you go.

For someone who joined in May this year you're acting like the big boy of the forum.

Why do people feel the need to post this kind of shit? Have you been here when TH has been bang on many, many times before? Do you know what his job is?
I have a feeling he has been here before under a different guise

No need for such duplicity. I don't take the board so seriously that I would have to hide sommet.

I'm simply a mild-mannered, 37 year old, black, Wythy hospital born, exiled blue, now living in the south of Germany.

RW9 said:
Just because somebody has only been on since may doesn't matter, he is still entitled to an opinion! Stop arselicking TH....accept people don't all share the same opinion as you and a lot of people rightly doubting the blue moon god!!

If you put your head on the block, expect questions to be aske when it doesn't come off, simple as that! Asking for a source isn't trolling or 'abuse'

Grow a pair boys

Grow a pair? You think what you're doing and saying means you have a pair of balls? I find it weird that you have 22 posts in over a year but are deciding to post in this thread and in the manner you're doing it.

There are many people on this board that like TH as a member and an ITK. To have people like you going out of their way to disprove of a seasoned member who has proven his credentials time and time again is strange.

RW9 said:
jay_mcfc said:
lost_n_spaced said:
Well done on Sinclair (or whoever you were referring to in your surprise, surprise post). If you wonder why the cynics are cynical, you need to take a good long look at yourself.

For what it is worth, TH, I didn't take part in anything yesterday evening and your flouncing was your own decision. I have also defended your right to post nonsense.

Finally, and whilst we're talking about 'wearing thin', I'm fairly chuffed that your PM strategy shift will lead to me never having to see another of your youtube links.

Even if you are BM's version of Jimmy Swaggart, I urge you to keep on preaching, man. Just don't get upset or flounce-off when some of us declare our atheism.

For someone who joined in May this year you're acting like the big boy of the forum.

Why do people feel the need to post this kind of shit? Have you been here when TH has been bang on many, many times before? Do you know what his job is?

Just because somebody has only been on since may doesn't matter, he is still entitled to an opinion! Stop arselicking TH....accept people don't all share the same opinion as you and a lot of people rightly doubting the blue moon god!!

If you put your head on the block, expect questions to be aske when it doesn't come off, simple as that! Asking for a source isn't trolling or 'abuse'

Grow a pair boys
Fair shout. But on that basis, how's that Skrtel 'done deal' you told us about coming along?

jay_mcfc said:
fairyfeet said:
allan harper said:
You've been a member on here two years and hardly ever post but having seen you light up this forum this morning with your knowledge of TH, I'd just like to know, who the fuck is this **** ^^^ ?

No need for that friend. I'll be quiet then.

Normally I'm not one for 'cliques' and stuff on here but it seems ridiculous that the vast majority of people slagging TH off seems to be people that have either joined recently or don't post. Why is that? Regular posters appreciate TH as a poster and as an ITK and also appreciate 1- his job is in danger if he gives out too much information and 2- that the information he gets can change at any given time and therefor he isn't always going to be right (or more likely won't always come off).

I'm not slagging Tolmie off. I don't understand why the stuff going off yesterday is deemed as abuse.

jay_mcfc said:
lost_n_spaced said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
You make a fair amount of assumptions and conclusions for someone who doesn't know me.

Players, in the main, know fuck all about ongoing transfers.

It is my business on a daily basis to establish and know what is going on, City and elsewhere.

Your cynicism is the only thing you are able to share with this forum, as is your arrogance to pigeon hole me.

I have chosen to not post transfer related info anymore because of posters such as yourself, who seemingly feel the need to save people from themselves?

It's the same every summer, difference is, it wears thin and as the board replenishes itself with fresh blood, the same issues arise.

Posters know where the PM button facility is, that way, nobody has to have any ongoing issues.

Does it matter when he joined the forum? Surely he's entitled to express his thoughts even if some posters don't like them?

lost_n_spaced said:
BUDTHEWISER said:
jay_mcfc said:

I have a feeling he has been here before under a different guise

No need for such duplicity. I don't take the board so seriously that I would have to hide sommet.

I'm simply a mild-mannered, 37 year old, black, Wythy hospital born, exiled blue, now living in the south of Germany.

No need for the life story.

lost_n_spaced said:
We see things different ways.

If you see me defending myself against TH's accusations of arrogance - and indeed, if you feel that how long I have been a member of BM has any influence on whether i should be able to defend myself or not - as being a 'big-boy' then more power to your elbow.

Whatever the case, i shall not be flouncing any time soon as i recognise that you are free to hold a different opinion to what I may post.

Don't turn this around in to a 'differing view' argument. Tell me, have you any idea who he is, what he does for a job, whether or not he has had many things in the past or whether he is a respected member of the board? I'm guessing you know fuck all of any of this but are deciding to jump on the bandwagon. Bluemoon doesn't need a vigilante pal.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:45 am --<br /><br />
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Does it matter when he joined the forum? Surely he's entitled to express his thoughts even if some posters don't like them?

Normally I would say does it fuck but in the instance it does. If he has no idea of what TH has and hasn't got right in years of posting on here, how can he form a proper opinion of him?

de niro said:
do we close the transfer forum? i mean why have it if a poster (any poster) is going to get abuse for posting his rumour. do we wait till the 4pm press conference before we post on here that we are signing xyz player. seems pretty fucking dim that to me.

it's a transfer RUMOUR GOSSIP AND SPECULATION forum. thats what its here for, if you dont believe a post or poster why not just stay out of it and let the others enjoy the gossip and news no matter how far fetched or how its presented.

Personally I prefer the induvidual threads to "It's all quiet" the only bit of fun was the cryptic clue analysis which usually led to every one being anybody we'd like to play for us.

The obsession with ITK or not just adds 20 pages with no content so how about we open a Whipping Board so all the Trolls can go on there, slag people off and pretend they know more about City, football, the world, than anybody else. I'm sure the pricks that sit behind me shouting "Give and go" to Silva every ten minutes and "we need width" or "Your job's on the line" to Bobby Manc would fit in perfectly.

Why can't we just debate whether we'd like a player in our set up or not, or if we ever sign someone, how they are going to fit in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.