so what do we do?

lost_n_spaced said:
jay_mcfc said:
lost_n_spaced said:
I do enjoy the forum.

I know I'll get a ban for this (although I genuinely do hope that I don't), but can you explain how anything that I have posted is 'moaning' ?

I am - as far as I am aware - defending my right not to believe a posters' supposed ITKness, especially given his abysmal record thus far this summer.

I do hope that a similar post is aimed at those who feel the need to attack those who do not believe TH.

How many fucking times do you need telling? You have repeatedly stated despite being told numerous times that he doesn't, that TH talks nonsense. You try to defend it by saying 'but he's allowed to' as if that is some kind of good thing.

Here it is for you once and for all; Had you been around for longer than 5 minutes you would realise that TH has got a lot of things right in the past and not only that, the stuff you think 'he hears' isn't that he hears it but it's his job to know it.

Let that be your cue to shut the fuck up.

Erudite. Clearly mis-judged, but erudite.

As a pointer, as there seems to be a time/post limit before posters are allowed to have an opinion, how long must TH be wrong for before he is no longer ITK ?

i hope you dont mind but i am going to fuck you off, you have contributed nothing since your arrival but before i do i will answer your question.
how long must TH be wrong to be no longer an ITK?
a, makes not one jot of difference as its no longer anything to do with you.

your obsession with the guy is a little freaky and must be a real pain for you to deal with, i hope by removing you from the forum i have helped you somewhat.

lost_n_spaced said:
taconinja said:
lost_n_spaced said:
I'm open to criticism. Go ahead.

But, just as I believe that ITK's or KFA's should be banned, I don't believe that those who dissent against them should be banned.

I believe in everyone's right to post what they want as long as it doesn't descend into name-calling.

Yet some people on the TH side would prefer that dissenters were banned.
That bolded part in your post is what we in the business like to call a Freudian slip.

It's called 'doing 10 things at once', but take it how you wanna. :-D

-- Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:10 pm --

Ovo said:
lost_n_spaced said:

As a pointer, as there seems to be a time/post limit before posters are allowed to have an opinion, how long must TH be wrong for before he is no longer ITK ?

What are you waffling on about now? You're doing a lot of talking but not actually saying anything.

Should I post a youtube link and not actually say anything instead ?

That's the spirit :-D

Danielmanc said:
For what it's worth Lost, I don't think you just moan. I think you have made some fair points - you have just upset the elite
Just my opinion of course, but that elite/clique seems to be getting more vociferous over the last 6-12 months. It gets to be like a feeding frenzy on here at times.

lost_n_spaced said:
taconinja said:
lost_n_spaced said:

But, just as I believe that ITK's or KFA's should be banned, I don't believe that those who dissent against them should be banned.

I believe in everyone's right to post what they want as long as it doesn't descend into name-calling.

That bolded part in your post is what we in the business like to call a Freudian slip.

Ovo said:
lost_n_spaced said:

What are you waffling on about now? You're doing a lot of talking but not actually saying anything.

I think its more "How to not make friends and certainly not influence people"
As others have suggested I believe you to be an old user,who probably has been "removed" before and now just looking to shit stir.

lost_n_spaced said:
jay_mcfc said:
lost_n_spaced said:
I do enjoy the forum.

I know I'll get a ban for this (although I genuinely do hope that I don't), but can you explain how anything that I have posted is 'moaning' ?

I am - as far as I am aware - defending my right not to believe a posters' supposed ITKness, especially given his abysmal record thus far this summer.

I do hope that a similar post is aimed at those who feel the need to attack those who do not believe TH.

How many fucking times do you need telling? You have repeatedly stated despite being told numerous times that he doesn't, that TH talks nonsense. You try to defend it by saying 'but he's allowed to' as if that is some kind of good thing.

Here it is for you once and for all; Had you been around for longer than 5 minutes you would realise that TH has got a lot of things right in the past and not only that, the stuff you think 'he hears' isn't that he hears it but it's his job to know it.

I just don't see what the issue is to be honest?

You don't believe he's ITK = your opinion = don't read his posts
Others believe he's ITK = their opinion = read posts with interest

Not that hard to follow surely?

Just to add, the above post is for both sides of the fence

oakiecokie said:
lost_n_spaced said:
taconinja said:

Ovo said:

I think its more "How to not make friends and certainly not influence people"
As others have suggested I believe you to be an old user,who probably has been "removed" before and now just looking to shit stir.
A thought that had occurred to me as well my friend.

lost_n_spaced said:
taconinja said:
lost_n_spaced said:

Ovo said:
lost_n_spaced said:

When you find yourself in a hole the first rule is to stop digging. I have. You've made your point, i'd back off now i were you.

Danamy said:
lost_n_spaced said:
jay_mcfc said:

I just don't see what the issue is to be honest?

You don't believe he's ITK = your opinion = don't read his posts
Others believe he's ITK = their opinion = read posts with interest

Not that hard to follow surely?

sorry mate he's gone. you would have been next to cop for it :)

People are perfectly entitled to question the validity of any rumours posted on here, but it should be done respectfully. If you don't believe that someone has genuine info then just take what they say with a pinch of salt. Don't labour the point ad nauseum every time that user posts any gossip. That applies to anyone who shares info on here, not just Tolmie's Hairdoo.

I think the fact it's the school holidays, coupled with City's inactivity this summer, has accentuated things but everyone needs to relax a bit. It's only a forum for discussing rumours after all, and we're all Blues. No need to be at each other's throats all the time.

Ric said:
People are perfectly entitled to question the validity of any rumours posted on here, but it should be done respectfully. If you don't believe that someone has genuine info then just take what they say with a pinch of salt. Don't labour the point ad nauseum every time that user posts any gossip. That applies to anyone who shares info on here, not just Tolmie's Hairdoo.

I think the fact it's the school holidays, coupled with City's inactivity this summer, has accentuated things but everyone needs to relax a bit. It's only a forum for discussing rumours after all, and we're all Blues. No need to be at each other's throats all the time.

Can someone not ban this clown

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.