so what do we do?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
lost_n_spaced said:
OK, the decision has been reversed.

Now where do I talk about bread products ?

(at the risk of a further banning, it's a barm)........

Trust me on this. Post an epic fail picture of someone shitting themselves. In no way does this piss the mods off and lead to a 1 month ban for being a complete cock for posting it ;)

And they they also enjoy a good quality picture of Gail Platt's tits too.

BWTAC said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
lost_n_spaced said:
OK, the decision has been reversed.

Now where do I talk about bread products ?

(at the risk of a further banning, it's a barm)........

Trust me on this. Post an epic fail picture of someone shitting themselves. In no way does this piss the mods off and lead to a 1 month ban for being a complete cock for posting it ;)

Please tell me that such a thing does not exist.

lost_n_spaced said:
BWTAC said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Please tell me that such a thing does not exist.

Quite a few me included have this picture and one of kat slater and her hairy beaver

de niro said:
do we close the transfer forum? i mean why have it if a poster (any poster) is going to get abuse for posting his rumour. do we wait till the 4pm press conference before we post on here that we are signing xyz player. seems pretty fucking dim that to me.

it's a transfer RUMOUR GOSSIP AND SPECULATION forum. thats what its here for, if you dont believe a post or poster why not just stay out of it and let the others enjoy the gossip and news no matter how far fetched or how its presented.

I have not been on here for a few weeks due to this..
Ive lurked tbh but have found some of the stuff on here embarrassing to the extreme..
TPTAT.

Do ? do what? why do you think that you have to DO or else?? what?
Just chill everyone ..
If we get one or two players as back ups in some position we are good.If not ,no big deal

tolmie's hairdoo said:
...even state I have had a hand in someone losing their savings...

Just in case I've played a part in Tolm walking, which I seriously hope I haven't, I'll clear this up. The above mentioned, if it is a reference to my post, was a dig at richards'mate'30.

Soulboy said:
As de Niro asked the question... "So what do we do", it appears he may also have answered it as well.

If a poster doesn't "fit in" he's set for a ban. He doesn't have to break the COC, just annoy people, then he's out.

I endured a couple of years of Mancini In / Mancini Out / Mourinho In / Mourinho Out, and never once thought anyone should get banned for holding different views, in spite of the aggro and frustration it caused.

If the poster does get a ban for this, Bluemoon is a slightly poorer place for it.

In my opinion, of course! ;-)

Amen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.