so what do we do?

I posted on the "It's quiet" thread in the early stages about City being in talks with Barcelona about Sanchez, as far as I was concerned it was true when I posted and I still believe we were in discussion with them because I trust the person that told me 100%.
Luckily I was ignored by most posters as usual, haha, so I avoided any abuse but it was my decision to post and I knew that I could easily have been abused or even banned for wumming.
If you post info on the Internet then I think you have to be prepared to take the rough with the smooth, having said that, some posters need to calm down and stop taking TH's info so seriously

JCB001 said:
Serious question , who is TH ?

More like what is TH?

Answer: a unit for measuring a mass-to-charge ratio used in mass spectrometry.

Hope that helps.

Rammy Blue said:
JCB001 said:
Serious question , who is TH ?

More like what is TH?

Answer: a unit for measuring a mass-to-charge ratio used in mass spectrometry.

Hope that helps.
Ah right that clears it up thanks for nothing :)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
lost_n_spaced said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Here is the entire issue laid bare. A rather self-satisfied, arrogant posting that you have me weighed, measured and wanting.

You have rocked up and decided in less than 100 posts to make assumptions way above your pay grade.

For you to be a threat, I would need to consider you an equal on the subject matter in hand.

The PM offer is a genuine one, one where I can regulate it, further. As for flouncing off, try reading my post, simply stating I would enjoy the rest of what Blue Moon has to offer.

As for Sinclair, I was able to pick up a telephone, which is more than most on here can.

Once again TH, read your own post.

You accuse me of being arrogant yet, later in your post, say that you do not consider me an equal on the subject matter in hand.

I would say that the lack of coming to fruition of your statements / clues from yesterday (and earlier in the transfer window) make us EXACTLY equals.

No idea what 100 posts or pay grade has to do with it either, to be honest (but, by the by, I think that I'd be at least equal to you there. Neither arrogance nor a source of argument, just a statement).

That's fair enough, in parts, reading it back.

With regards my 'statements' in this window, is it shut yet?

Depends what your definition of an 'ITK' is. Mine is being able to inform, update and use what I have at my disposal.

That puts me at a distinct advantange to most.

Repeatedly, I have people telling half-truths, make fake postings in my name, even state I have had a hand in someone losing their savings.

I don't see what people with sarcasm and agenda get out of it.

I get fuck all out of being on here, except negativity, which is draining.

PMs, if nothing else, will relegate the argument I desire a public audience.

I get that elsewhere.

Tolm,

You can't stop posting because of dubious few, some forget the Redknapp and Kompany calls. People want you back and you're letting them suffer because of a few. Upto you what you do but Its Quite 10 is calling and the audience have gathered, fuck the haters FORZA TOLMIE.

Hope you're well fella,

P.S Lighten up and enjoy banter, hope your right hand hasn't been too busy ;)<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:45 pm --<br /><br />
Seosa said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
...even state I have had a hand in someone losing their savings...

Just in case I've played a part in Tolm walking, which I seriously hope I haven't, I'll clear this up. The above mentioned, if it is a reference to my post, was a dig at richards'mate'30.

That's how I read it too.

'You can lead a horse to water, you can't make it drink it......'

Betting £500 on a volatile market is financial suicide.

Anyone who stumps up that ammount of cash from a tip on a internet forum....

they should be euthanized for the safety of the human race, to blame a guy on the forum for it is retarded...

the ITK style of choice did seem a little condescending, if you are going to tell people flat out they are wrong, whilst being a touch arrogant and vauge for whatever reason, then you need thick skin or to give something away...

sniff said:

they should be euthanized for the safety of the human race, to blame a guy on the forum for it is retarded...

the ITK style of choice did seem a little condescending, if you are going to tell people flat out they are wrong, whilst being a touch arrogant and vauge for whatever reason, then you need thick skin or to give something away...

It was richards30, if you've seen his posts you'll understand. Tolm can't be blamed for any of that.

Seosa said:
sniff said:

It was richards30, if you've seen his posts you'll understand. Tolm can't be blamed for any of that.

No he 100% cant, that level of stupidity usualy comes with free padded accomodation and a fetching jacket, i understand.

sniff said:
Seosa said:
sniff said:

No he 100% cant, that level of stupidity usualy comes with free padded accomodation and a fetching jacket, i understand.

I misread that and thought you said a felching jacket. I am not sure I have seen one of those. Google at your peril.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.