so what do we do?

Trigger said:
moomba said:
Forget the bans for dodgy rumours, surely most of us can make up our own minds if someone is bullshitting or not.

Get rid of this that can't and feel the need to abuse if a rumour doesn't cone true. They add nothing to the forum.

Totally agree - I get the impression that some posters get the bits and bobs off here and pass it on to their mates, when it doesn't come true they get pissed off and come back and abuse the original poster as they then luck stupid to their friends (once upon a time I did the same !!!).

For me its simple read and enjoy, express an opinion but DO NOT ABUSE any other poster or risk the consequences.
Anyone who blabs the stuff posted on here to there mates or whoever may listen is a bellend simple as that
And anyone who gambles money on what's posted on here is a fucking massive bellend and must be green as fucking grass...I bet they have been caught by the wallet inspector on more than one occasion ffs

bluegonads said:
a lot of ppl liked the thread, a lot didnt.
it caused more hassle than it was worth, so personally i wouldnt mind seeing it closed.

But those who think it's hassle should just not click on it, surely?

The Fat el Hombre said:
bluegonads said:
it caused more hassle than it was worth, so personally i wouldnt mind seeing it closed.

If you think about it, they got what they wanted didn't they? Spoilt it for the majority, but they really don't give a fuck.

The thing is everyone likes the transfer forum in a morbid kind of way, because everyone wants to be first to know who we are signing so they can get the tatoo, buy the shirt, text and e mail friends saying look who we are buiying. The ones who hate the so called threads are really people who are impatient, they aren't prepared to wait they want the information now, in black and white with no grey edges, when they don't get what they want they throw a tantrum and in their frustration accuse the posters supplying the information as wums. I have seen in other forums where posters come on here to do just that wind up the so called ITKs so that they can say how bad this forum is.

I just think we should let anyone post whatever information they want and let the people who use it and use it for what it is, sort the good sources from the ridiculous. No need for banning orders or whatever as long as posters stay within the COC let the board regulate itself.

The Fat el Hombre said:
bluegonads said:

i didn't say it was a hassle to read the threads, or that i wasn't interested in the content.
i meant they seemed to cause a lot of name-calling, witch-hunts, bans etc and is probably the most troublesome of the forums to moderate.

going to work is a hassle, doesn't mean i should abstain.

Sign:

Scott Sinclair £5.8m
Daniel Agger £18m
Danielle De Rossi £25m

£48.8m spent

Sell:

Adebayor £5m
RSC £2m
de Jong £12m

£19m recieved

Loan out likes of Savic, Razak job done

The Goat 10 said:
Sign:

Scott Sinclair £5.8m
Daniel Agger £18m
Danielle De Rossi £25m

£48.8m spent

Sell:

Adebayor £5m
RSC £2m
de Jong £12m

£19m recieved

Loan out likes of Savic, Razak job done

if only. shame about nige though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.