So, What Does Soriano Say To Pellegrini..........

strongbowholic said:
Dunno why I thought of this Billy, but given "mes que club" and all that at Barca which is so ingrained in them, do you think/get the feeling they haven't quite got us (MCFC) yet or do you reckon that is more the cult of personality shit I was on about the other day?

I think it right they get on with things in the background in a quiet and measured way etc, but the occasional, reassuring pronouncement would be welcome from time to time (or by me it would).

I think Soriano's wide ranging interview at the end of last season was a pretty good answer to the questions which were being asked on this forum.

I'm not sure what there is to "get" about City. I think the cult of personality is simply down to the fact that they are seen as the guys who sacked Mancini.<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:41 pm --<br /><br />
GaudinoMotors said:
Not securing decent CH cover
Not securing decent FB cover
Too early for stadium expansion
I prefer the Manager to make transfer decisions - so appointing his mate

On a micro level - plenty - but they will be in the remit of appointed employees and outsourced firms eg matchday experience things, ticketing, catering (that said - and in fairness - these are long standing issues).

Fair enough, much of that I don't agree with but at least I get what your gripes are. Cheers.

BobKowalski said:

The handling of the manager change was beyond poor. From Txiki's lunch date to the speculation getting out of control and all coming to a head during the build up to the FA Cup and the day itself. The crowd singing 'stick Pellers up your arse' and all in front of a TV audience of around 500m.

Great fucking advert for MCFC. They did a cracking job that week.[/quote]

Was a bit of a c unts trick from cheeky that,and I'd say it had an impact on the cup final
We do shoot ourselves in the foot sometimes.

The cookie monster said:
Was a bit of a c unts trick from cheeky that,and I'd say it had an impact on the cup final
We do shoot ourselves in the foot sometimes.

What, more of a ****'s trick than doing an interview in a national newspaper basically telling the world and the owners of the club that you'll never work for the people who the owners have asked you to work for?

BobKowalski said:
BillyShears said:
GaudinoMotors said:
Not "fucking idiots" - just perhaps not the infallable Gods you clearly believe they are. Being successful at at club that carries half the nations hopes, with crowds of 100 000 and with the Messi Xavi and Iniesta is a lot different to what they face now.
Quite what his salary has to do with it? A lot of peole get paid a lot of money and make mistakes - Banking Crisis?

What mistakes has Soriano made then? Try and be specific rather than sneering and being sarcastic about the things I've posted. I'm genuinely interested in what he's done wrong in your eyes.

The handling of the manager change was beyond poor. From Txiki's lunch date to the speculation getting out of control and all coming to a head during the build up to the FA Cup and the day itself. The crowd singing 'stick Pellers up your arse' and all in front of a TV audience of around 500m.

Great fucking advert for MCFC. They did a cracking job that week.

Its part of why he keeps a low profile , he is food and drink for the darling British media if they can get a hold of him for long enough.

Hope they understand that domestic bliss comes first and the rest follows for the supporters that keep him afloat in part.

I think their employers are smart enough to get that jive.

The cookie monster said:
El Mago said:
How about What Does Mansour Say To Soriano.......... ?
Or khaldoon to the other Spanish pirate,begiristain
Hey cheeky why the fuck have we gone from champions to eighth since you took the reigns

It doesn't make sense to spend 100m on a team and sign one of the best managers in Europe and not improve !

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dGOfFbzvq4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dGOfFbzvq4</a>

El Mago said:
The cookie monster said:
El Mago said:
How about What Does Mansour Say To Soriano.......... ?
Or khaldoon to the other Spanish pirate,begiristain
Hey cheeky why the fuck have we gone from champions to eighth since you took the reigns

It doesn't make sense to spend 100m on a team and sign one of the best managers in Europe and not improve !

I'm not convinced he belongs in that category but he deserves a chance to prove his ability and I'm sure he'll get at least a season. Top 3 and he'll get another year, miss out on top 4 and he will be gone I should think.

The cookie monster said:
BobKowalski said:

Great fucking advert for MCFC. They did a cracking job that week.

We do shoot ourselves in the foot sometimes.[/quote]
It made us look crap just like when Peter Swales and Francis Lee were in charge . Its like history always repeats it self with City . I thought this Barcelona duo were supposed to be good . I know its early days for them but they need to start delivering this season and the future .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.