So what is known about Dynamo Kiev?

Enjoying being a Blue

Kiev in the next round. Away first, got to be good.

Home match surely an absolute sell out. Tv or not tv.

Back to Kiev - anyone know what style of football they play? Who is their best player?

Well it will be on TV won't it

I'm so up for the away leg but would need to share a hotel/hostel and car with someone, still can't drive!

They are a good team from an underrated region of the world (former Soviet Union, now Ukraine). They are constantly battling with Shakhtar over the Ukrainian league and finished 2nd last season.

Who to look out for? Well you can't really look behind one of the best strikers of the 2000s, Shevchenko, who is back home there and scoring a fair few goals even if he is past his best.

The last time I saw them was when they played Shakhtar in the uefa cup a couple of seasons ago, they didn't really have a standout player but looked a good solid unit.

6509-791357.jpg

They won 8-1 on agg today, looking forward to that match!

not sure how Sheva is performing these days, though Vinny will take care of him :)

the first leg will be an early kickoff time like Aris away, I'd think.

will we play in their 17k stadium or their 70k? Will make a huge difference imo!

edit: though maybe t won't be an early kickoff as they played at home tonight and started when we did! So the match started at 10pm their local time??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.