So what is known about Dynamo Kiev?

theres a good price guide

£1 = 12.50 uah

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g294474-i3663-k3685896-Kyiv_Indicative_Prices-Kiev.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic- ... -Kiev.html</a>

Re: Dinamo Kiev

Vicky said:
As a regular watcher of Dynamo Kiev I can tell you this, they will come at us with all guns firing and try to finish the job in Kiev. They will try to come to Manc with at least a 2 goal lead, then they will do the same at our place. Dynamo are a very experienced European team who know what it takes to beat the best in Europe. This will be a really tough test and City will need to be at their very best to come away from Kiev with anything. In my honest opinion the winner of this tie will go on to win the final and as much as I hate to say this, I cannot see City progressing. In fact, if City play their usual half assed I don't give a rats ass approach, we will be the next team to suffer an 8-1 kicking be Dynamo Kiev. The only superstar at Dynamo is Shevers, but they play for the pride of the shirt, not the wage packet, and they give 110% no matter who they play or where they play. I tell you the truth people, this could very well be our last game in this competition. So my prediction is this...In Kiev it will be 3-1 to Kiev and 1-1 at Coms..Sorry but they are just too good for us and they know their way around the European stage. And had Dynamo played Aris, the tie would have been over in Greece in the first half! I know I will take some serious criticism for what I have wrote but I watch both teams week in, week out and if you could put the Kiev Heart into the players at City we would Run away with the league and win the triple every year! CTID.

Timecover.jpg

Any idea how many tickets we will get for this?
Already booked flights, but looking at number of Besiktas fans there the other night looks like they only got about 500, so fingers crossed for a ticket

Any idea when they will be on sale? We have booked to go next Sunday and have to hope tmatch tickets available before then.

No17 said:
ibruzi said:
they beat Besiktas, not Galatasaray. yeah.

their pitch is horrible, btw. couldn't see any grass through that snow tonight :S

My bad, but again, not an easy team to put 8 past...

Hmmm didnt liverpool do it in one game a couple of seasons back? could be 7, still cant judge kiev against a poor turkish side.

At risk of repeating myself....but I do not care about Kiev, Porto, Ajax or any other tin pot team!

I am a pessimist but there is no getting away from the fact that we are the best team in the tournament and there isn't a team who wants to play us

Viarreal are good so I don't want them but I'd rather win the Europa Cup and finish 5th than just scrape 4th

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.