So what is known about Dynamo Kiev?

Kiev is my home City..I will post info soon for you all. But I will say that its a quite nice city with nice people and a lot of history..I am sure that anyone who comes here will have a wonderful time and be made very welcome.

Look out for my post soon...

my mate lives over there and watches them quite a bit,he txt me soon as the game finished,says they never lose at home to foreign opposition and it is minus 20 tonight. snoods to be worn i think.

Meddler said:
Well it will be on TV won't it

I'm so up for the away leg but would need to share a hotel/hostel and car with someone, still can't drive!
not thinking of going in the car are you? its 1700 miles

Not sure about their style of play or even the state of their pitch (might be plastic depending on which stadium we play at?) but Milevskiy and Shevchenko are a formidable strike pairing. As Mancini said too they have bags of experience in European competition so it will be quite a difficult tie I think.

They are a technical side like most east european sides are...quick feet and quick fullbacks, shevchenko and Milevsky upfront...haven't watched them much this season, but the are a team than can do damage to anyone, not saying Galatasaray are a big team (they are in Turkey) but they are not so bad to lose 8:1 on aggregate....so it should be an interesting clash...

No17 said:
They are a technical side like most east european sides are...quick feet and quick fullbacks, shevchenko and Milevsky upfront...haven't watched them much this season, but the are a team than can do damage to anyone, not saying Galatasaray are a big team (they are in Turkey) but they are not so bad to lose 8:1 on aggregate....so it should be an interesting clash...

they beat Besiktas, not Galatasaray. yeah.

their pitch is horrible, btw. couldn't see any grass through that snow tonight :S

Vicky said:
Kiev is my home City..I will post info soon for you all. But I will say that its a quite nice city with nice people and a lot of history..I am sure that anyone who comes here will have a wonderful time and be made very welcome.

thank you victoria

Vicky said:

So we can all stay at your gaff, Vicky. Cheers for the invitation.....
Sure they will be tricky, especially away, but we have to be doing these sides over two legs, or else we have no business in the CL next season.
They should be more scared of us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.