So, who are you supporting at the World Cup?

Re: So who are you supporting at the World Cup.

dont give a flying fuck about england

ill just be enjoying the football, something that england havent played in a loooooooooong time

WEMBLEY76 said:
Would be good if Chile went a long way in the finals for Manuels sake

[quoteCountdown's Rachel Riley is predicting CHILE will triumph at the World Cup after number-crunching the data of previous winners from the past three decades.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/world-cup-2014/chile-win-world-cup-says-3650274#ixzz33uI8Lc3r" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... z33uI8Lc3r</a>
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook
][/quote]

England you wankers, is it just me that's still excited about the tournament?

England do shit because half the nation follows everyone else. Could you imagine the Dortmund forum with Germans asking which country they're supporting?

Embarrassing

ManCitizens. said:

England do shit because half the nation follows everyone else. Could you imagine the Dortmund forum with Germans asking which country they're supporting?

Embarrassing

Please tell me this post is a joke. "England do shit because half the nation follows everyone else" I've never read such bollocks. England "do shit" because our best players aren't fit to lace the boots of the other countries best players not because people don't buy flags for their cars and paint the flag on their fucking face. I'll support England as I do every tournament but when they inevitably get knocked out I find the tournament more enjoyable if I find another team to root for. I'm not going to be buying another nations shirt or anything like that just have a vested interest in their games.

ManCitizens. said:

Embarrassing

Wow. I've read some shite in my time, but this takes the cake. England should earn and deserve my respect and support. And they've singularly failed to do this, time after time after time. Throw in the embarrassing British media, and it's a resounding 'no' from me.

Rocket-footed kolarov said:
Colombia!

Great football, under-dogs and

tumblr_m4p3z6ym4m1r83ptxo1_500.jpg

^^I don't have a great thing for any of those girls, but needed the flag^^ ;)
Paraguay for me

paraguay-fan.jpg

The fact that they're not in it seems strangely irrelevant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.