So, who are you supporting at the World Cup?

Re: So who are you supporting at the World Cup.

ManCitizens. said:
England do shit because half the nation follows everyone else.

Spot-on there OP. What chance of our lads got when faced with such institutionalised defeatist apathy?

Lol.

]
Skashion said:
Rocket-footed kolarov said:
Colombia!

Great football, under-dogs and

tumblr_m4p3z6ym4m1r83ptxo1_500.jpg

^^I don't have a great thing for any of those girls, but needed the flag^^ ;)
Paraguay for me

The fact that they're not in it seems strangely irrelevant.

I prefer Leryn Franco
82905.jpg

Paraguay hasn't got another variety. For instance you aren't going to find many girls like this in paraguay:

[bigimg]http://cdn2.modelsrating.com/sites/default/files/models/other_photos/Vanessa_Fonseca_26.jpg[/bigimg]

If I was picking it purely on women it would be Brazil.

7813381_f248.jpg

Fashion-U-Part-Wig-Middle-Part-Natural-Color-Brazilian-Virgin-U-Part-Human-Hair-Wigs-for.jpg

No Ireland so I would normally go for the Dutch but with their gaffer going to the rags I would'nt mind seeing em go out early.Imagine the media love in if the rags have appointed a world cup winning boss.Now I just hope a City player or players are involved in the winng side.

You know how it has become super cool to hate the England team of the last 10 years? Well its getting very old now so I'm actually being a bit different and individual by supporting England, now I'm the cool one!!

Mexico - just got them in the sweepstake. Fucking shite, as I'll be cheering on that Little Penis fucker.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
Obviously England for most of you :)
Apart from them
Love to see Argentina win it,Zaba,Kun,Demi and that other guy........Lio or summat.

Not so sure about this, TTT! I'm for Belgium (and if BogBrush and the AlbanianBelgianEnglishNoBelgian bugger it, there'll be trouble!), Argentina, Bosnia and Cote d'Ivoire. Think that covers the City players! Oh, and I'll be supporting Joe and Jimmy, and checking Franco Smallpiece and Jose Santamaria Beaker are doin' their job in front and behind!

As North Korea and Cuba have failed to qualify due to biased capatilist refs I will follow England

Skashion said:
Rocket-footed kolarov said:
Colombia!

Great football, under-dogs and

tumblr_m4p3z6ym4m1r83ptxo1_500.jpg

^^I don't have a great thing for any of those girls, but needed the flag^^ ;)
Paraguay for me

paraguay-fan.jpg

The fact that they're not in it seems strangely irrelevant.

Fuck off. You all fancy these.

images

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.