So who do you think will finish 4th?

i think us, looks like spurs but i dont think they will. i reckon city will do the same they always do, the totally unexpected,go out and win all 3 games at a canter. we need to a job on villa and spurs,like we did away at wolves.
if we show fear we are doomed, west ham wont be arsed but the other two will be shitting it playing against our forward line, lets cash in on that.

de niro said:
avoidconfusion said:
I have a sneaky feeling that Bolton or Burnley might do us a favour.

bolton maybe, burnley no chance.

Agreed. Bolton shown the other week when they played Chelsea that they can be tough to beat so i'm hoping they show the same kind of commitment on Saturday against Spurs and they'll have a chance, it's not like Spurs aren't prone to the odd slip up at home against average teams as this season has already shown when they played against Wolves, Stoke and Hull

Failsworth_Blue said:
de niro said:
bolton maybe, burnley no chance.

Agreed. Bolton shown the other week when they played Chelsea that they can be tough to beat so i'm hoping they show the same kind of commitment on Saturday against Spurs and they'll have a chance, it's not like Spurs aren't prone to the odd slip up at home against average teams as this season has already shown when they played against Wolves, Stoke and Hull

Just need Kevin Davies to have one of his better days.

Need Weiss to produce the goods as well.

I can just see it. Weiss scoring the winner against Spurs for Bolton.

KentBlue said:
strongbowholic said:
I can't understand why every single answer on here isn't 'City'?

Everyone needs to be positive. Get behind them; they need us to be loud, proud and roaring.

Agreed. Why this subject is even up for debate is beyond me.

That's tubthumping in its purest form.

Fair play lads.

really hope its us as with 4th our prgoression will rocket forwards

it willalso ensure a stable summer managerial wise which is what is best for the club

lets hope weiss for bolton can do us a favour as well...come on vlad time to come of age!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.