So who do you think will finish 4th?

If we remember that we need to score first before shutting up shop we will finish fourth.

Going by the last couple of games ( I was content with a point at Arsenal) we'll probably finish behind the scouse gits and that will just spoil my summer.

why do people keep saying liverpool? I think its as foolish to consider them getting fourth as it is discounting us

Quite frankly, i've never been more optimistic for 4th! It's already been mentioned earlier in the thread but if Mancini is nailed on for managing us next season (and I hope so) I think he'll go all out for three wins, attacking fast flowing football at home and away.

I have blind faith and a do or die attitude this season.

blue 1992 said:
bluesyob said:
1st chelsea
2nd manyoo
3rd arse
4th spuds
5th city
6th villa
7th liverfool
8th evilton
Pretty much this. I can't see us getting all 9 points, 7 at max as i think we'll get a draw against spurs and win the others. Spurs will win em all imo, they do have an easier run in than us.
Spurs can't get 9 points if we get 7.

Despite our atrocious record against Spurs in the last few years, they haven't beaten anyone in the top half away from home this season. P8 W0 D3 L5. But they've always won one of those games in previous seasons and we're the only one left, which makes me nervous.

Plus the way we think that we're due one against Spurs must apply to Villa thinking they're due one against us.

Spurs played against 10 men against Chelsea after terry was sent off, and scored a fluke goal after a few minutes against Arsenal. They played well after that, but it's a lot easier when you are leading a game and have the opposition coming on to you

1 game at a time. Villa first. Beat tehm, and who knows Bolton may get something at the lane

I think we will beat Villa because Villa have to attack us at some point. they can't just sit back and defend as its win or bust

It maybe win or bust for City at home to Spurs as well, but can Spurs defend? the evidence suggests they are better attacking teams.

I think we will do it but maybe we will do it on goal difference

Bit disappointed to read the speculation that Zola's last game as manager could be against City. if that's the case his players will want to win it for him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.