So who do you think will finish 4th?

scousemanc said:
I have to say that, as a team, I think spurs are better than us at the moment but that we are better than villa and liverpool. So spurs 4th and city 5th has to be my conclusion :-(

To be honest that is my feelings - just trying to be positive and too be honest i wont really start worrying about the spuds game until after Villa

Wont be an easy game and we have to be at it straight away

I like this.

It is such a pleasant change from the previous few decades.

Our final position is in our hands, and wherever we finish, most of us would have taken it last August.

I'm keeping faith with my original forecast at the start of the season, that we would finish in 4th place, and I'm sticking with it.

It might be 5th or 6th, but wherever we finish, we are qualifying for Europe on merit for the first time since the mid '70's, and there will be no complaints from me about that.

I think we have had a wonderful season, and if we qualify for Champions League football, it will be the start of a dream that seemed impossible only a few years ago.

4th place.

I'm telling myself it's going to be us and have just stuck £20 on us (easy) at 11/8 - pretty good odds considering we've got 2 home games coming up.

My nagging doubt is our midfield and lack of drive/pace/goals through the middle (wish we'd have got Parker). I'd also bring SWP back in as, much as I rate Johnson, he's been flagging the last 2 games.

Be nice to see Bellers put all this sh*t behind him and turn in 3 top drawer displays to seal it - hope he's here next season but can't see it.

Let's be honest, Villa are pretty sh*t and Spurs have los their last 2 away, conceding 6 - if that was us I wouldn't fancy us.

Villa are average but extremely lucky, hopefully their luck is all used up.

Spurs will find out how good they are once they come up against us, should we beat Villa. We as fans will have to give it another Hamburg style night!

Liverpool Hahahahahahahahaha

We will finish fourth, hopefully.

Didsbury Dave said:
In my heart of hearts I don't trust us to get through the next three games unscathed.

So I think Spurs.

It would have been a huge opportunity squandered if that's the case.

But I still have hope.

Just cannot get this kind of thinking out of my head. I've posted before stating that I hope I'm sat watching the draw for the CL seeing who we get, but in my head I probably know I'm more than likely going to be saying 'next season is definitely our season'. Bloody City..........over the years they've made me a glass half full guy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.