So who do you think will finish 4th?

With respect to the many positive ['we should go for it'] views on here, I wouldn't be surprised if RM has the following strategy in mind.

1. Stay tight and deep against Villa as they do need to win and like to break quickly. Sneak a goal at a set piece if possible. Hope Bolton at least do not get battered and possibly scrape a draw [but unlikely]. RM will take 0-0 again.

2. Assuming Spurs have ebaten Bolton and so would take a draw. Push them back gradually before, once again, sneaking a win by the odd goal relying heavily on set pieces. RM expects 1-0 or 2-1.

3. Go absolutely mad at West Ham and win by 4 or 5, expecting Spurs to not then get the extra goal or two they'd need.

I think RM has the bottle for it. Do you?

Im expecting the FA to instruct all referee's concerned to make sure that the scouse finish in 4th!

Failing that they will just change the rules again to suit.

Spurs - I put a bet on them to do so back in Feb.

Please shower me with the following: 'where's your faith?', 'rag', 'shit supporter'

Rule 309 of being a City fan - You are shit fan/clueless/thick etc. unless you think City will win every single game 27-0.

we have the best loss record in the prem 6 just like chelsea
only lost at home twice all season one of the best in the prem.
we are very difficult to beat.
we haven't scored in two, so we are due a goal
enough positives for people!!

We had our typical City moment on Saturday when Shay got injured for the rest of the Season. I have expected us to finish in the Top 4 from pre -season and unlike most on here who expected Arsenal to struggle I thought it would be Liverpool. I did not in a Million years think that Villa or Spurs would be strong enough to mount a challenge for the Champions League but they have and have matched us stride for stride. I just think we will do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.