So who's going to Paris then?

I bet you were buzzing when the draw was announced! :P

I was mate. Watched it online at work. us and PSG were the last 2 so just needed PSG to come out first so that Paris was the 1st leg

Punching the air and getting strange looks when it happened lol

Earliest they can be posted out would be Tuesday/Wednesday and some may be leaving for Paris before the tickets arrive which suggests to me they are implementing operation "collect in Paris"

I thought that bit was confirmed. Letters have been sent to supporters clubs saying as much

Yeah all booked fly Tuesday morning back Friday morning staying in a hostel in Gare du nord! 3 days on the lash with you pals, can't wait football will be the worse part of the trip!

Ps
Where does everyone meet when they go to Paris? Been struggling to find the standard "square full of Irish bars" !

I'll be there if I can get a ticket.
Probably leave Manchester about 1 am, get the ferry and drive down to Paris. Will try and get a hotel away from the centre but within reach of the metro. Similar timings to Ajax (stayed in Utrecht) and BMG (stayed in Dusseldorf).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.