So who's going to Paris then?

Not me, sadly. The game clashes with my son's birthday, which is why I was desperate for us to be drawn at home first. Oh well, family comes first. Still gutted though!

Had to decide against it as I'm trying to buy a home. I missed out on Kiev by spending my money going to Malaga v Barcelona as I'd assumed the ban would be upheld. Probably next season now.

Travel to London on train tue afternoon , night in London then 05:50 Eurostar to Paris with my son .
Return Thursday afternoon
Can't wait CTID

Going to my Dads in Sheffield Tuesday am then getting a train to St Pancras then onto Paris.Booked a hotel only so far as taking my lad,will have to see if I can get him a ticket or its a no go for me.Please God!

Eurostar 10-24 Tuesday return 20-07 Thursday staying near The Harp Bar on Boulevarde De Clichy , Drinks cheaper than most and plenty of screens No Ticket little or no chance of one either, looking forward nevertheless.!!!
Snap same trains plus 2 nights hotel £135 from London

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.