So who's going to poznan then ?

LechFan said:
As to the Poznan recommendations, all area of the Old Town is pretty cool, you just hang around and look for the places you like. Loads of pubs and restaurants and so on.

And the weather is moderate, I'd say, so far. Today was about ten Celsius degrees, but windy, cloudy and little rainy (not something you're not familiar with, huh?) ;)

See you in two weeks.
lech fan, is there plenty of strip clubs, brothels ect?

SS111 said:
tazmancblue said:
Nice one! We'll have to meet up in Berlin. I went to Dusseldorf and Dortmund pre-season and met some top lads!!! LOL

Heard there was decent rendition of Sally Cinnamon too, surely to be heard in Berlin ;)

Yeah, I heard there were two top guys singing it....I expect there'll be an Irish karaoke bar in Poznan. There's Irish bars everywhere!<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:00 pm --<br /><br />
tasker said:
LechFan said:
As to the Poznan recommendations, all area of the Old Town is pretty cool, you just hang around and look for the places you like. Loads of pubs and restaurants and so on.

And the weather is moderate, I'd say, so far. Today was about ten Celsius degrees, but windy, cloudy and little rainy (not something you're not familiar with, huh?) ;)

See you in two weeks.
lech fan, is there plenty of strip clubs, brothels ect?

I've just PM'd him asking this.....for DannyBoy of course!!!

15 of us easyjet east middlands to berlin wed morn stop in berlin wed night train to poznan thur morn stop in poznan after match and back to berlin for pissup fri come home sat dinner get in

I would of gone but have no one to go with :(
Don't fancy paying for a Thomas cook trip too expensive but were good the other year for schalke and Copenhagen. They were probs best fans have seen at city.

cumbriablue said:
Don't fancy paying for a Thomas cook trip too expensive but were good the other year for schalke and Copenhagen. They were probs best fans have seen at city.

flights from luton still cheap, loads of us going from there.

cumbriablue said:

Cumbria Blue, I am going on my own, as I did to Salzburg. Once you get there, even if alone, you see lots of fans wandering around and you can either 'latch' on to a group or just wander around on your own as I did in Salzburg. I was invited to 'latch' on to another group but I was just about to eat so declined their kind offer as they had already eaten.

As it happens, although I am travelling alone to Poznan, I am meeting up with some of the other Eccles group who are going when I get to the hotel but, if they hadn't been going it wouldn't have mattered. And when they get there they might say 'Sod off Eccles Blue" (although I doubt it cos they are a great bunch in the Eccles MCFC OSC!) :-)

Spike's trip was great to Salzburg and I would have gone with them again but I wanted to spend a littel longer in Poznan than they are doing.

Can't wait.

I`ll be there going alone but expect to meet up with a couple of mates `in the square`........who was that Nancy who said their a bit scared ? its gonna be a trip to remember BIG TIME.....ratunka

cumbriablue said:

Similar to Eccles Blue I'm also doing it on my todd. Couldn't persuade my mate to go along, but knew it would be an unmissable and cheap trip so booked it anyway.

I'm flying with Wizzair, on the Wednesday morning flight from Liverpool to Gdansk and the Friday afternoon flight from Wroclaw to Doncaster. Even including the cost of airport transfers and trains into and out of Poznan the travel comes in at under 100 quid

I'm sharing an apartment in Poznan with mcfcmatt and his mate which we've arranged through Bluemoon (on the tickets & travel forum) for about 30 quid each for two nights! (there's room for one more if anyone's interested).

Add in a match ticket at 30 quid (inc booking fee), and say 100 quid spending money (its a very cheap country), the whole trip comes in at well under 300 quid. Bargain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.