So why did Mancini drop Lescot for Kolo?

Mike N

Now that the dust has settled, l still cant work out why be brought Kolo back in. I thought Lescot played well on Saturday and Toure has played one game in months. As it happened he was very poor and l think Mancini made a mistake with this selection. He could, and maybe should, have left the swap until Saturday.

I didn't understand that change either, Lescott has got more match fitness than Kolo and has a great partneship with Vinny, maybe he picked up a knock or something but I don't see the point of why Robbie swapped him for Kolo

MCFC 4 EVER said:
I didn't understand that change either, Lescott has got more match fitness than Kolo and has a great partneship with Vinny, maybe he picked up a knock or something but I don't see the point of why Robbie swapped him for Kolo

Nor do I.

I am completely baffled by it. Lescott was my MotM on Saturday and certainly didn't deserve to be dropped.

Mind you, there will still be some on here who blame Lescott for last night's defeat.

He's the weak link, don't you know!

cl experience? what a load of tosh. lescott has been one of our best players the past 6 months and shouldnt of been dropped. arguably hes in better form than VK at the moment. this decision was the one that annoyed me the most

kolo may have more cl experience ,but the decision made the whole back 4 look shaky, this was deffo not the game to bring him back,lescott was an absolute rock v everton

asked this question last night , it was definately a big mistake, still no-body seems to know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.